Game 3: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/24 9:30EST ESPN (1-1)

Haven't seen a thread for the game tonight yet. Anyways, I'm expecting the Rockets to come out with a ton of adjustments after the Blazers played agreat game in game 2, and maybe the Rox will see a little experimenting with Brian Cook or Joey Dorsey (rumors). Bottom line is Yao has got to get theball more tonight and double the shots he took in game two (at least! 6 shots btw), and Artest needs to be smarter with his shot selection (We need Good Ron,not Bad Ron). Im going to the game tonight, I can't wait!

Win it for DEKE!

Honestly, put Battier on Roy to start the game, as opposed to him guarding Batum. What threat is Batum? This way Artest can save his legs for the offensiveend.

Yao needs the ball more, and let's hope AB's shooting carries over from Portland.

All in all, I think the Rockets win this one pretty easily and decisively.

I think Ron said in an interview he was going to guard Roy this series so Shane would be rested enough to guard Kobe in the second round if we finally get overthis first round hump. I would rather have Battier on Roy in the second half though, anything to take him out of the game in the second half. Regardless, Ican't see him dropping 40+ on us in Houston

Word, Artest said that? Makes sense then.

The problem with Artest is when the pick comes he gets caught up, and leaves Yao on an island once Roy penetrates. Hopefully Shane D's up in the second.

But either way, I can't see Roy going for 40 in Houston either.

Yea Im pretty sure he said that on one of the interviews I listened to through clutchfans. But yea, everytime Artest gets caught up on a pick I cringe justwaiting for Roy to drive it and draw a foul on Yao

Hopefully the fans at Toyota Center finally actually get loud tonight haha. And on the Rockets website it says during the pregame party they are giving people"Von Hawks" haha, should be intersting

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Hopefully the fans at Toyota Center finally actually get loud tonight haha. And on the Rockets website it says during the pregame party they are giving people "Von Hawks" haha, should be intersting
I'll be there and I'll def. do my part. I hate how boring some of these fan can be and just sit there and clap the whole game. Then whenyou're getting your red rowdy on some people around you look at you crazy, this is a basketball game get up and cheer. Sometimes I hate Houston fans andthe way they are. As far as the game goes, I believe Houston will make the necessary adjustments to get the ball to Yao. The problem last game wasn'treally our offense though it was the inability to make free throws and slow down BRoy and LA. Frankly they both played great games and I just don't believethey'll repeat those performances--maybe BRoy. Also we need the controlled Ron out there, not crazy Ron. If he just plays within the offense anddoesn't try to match BRoy point for point we'll be ok.

Originally Posted by JONFARR
Rodolfo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

I think Ron said in an interview he was going to guard Roy this series so Shane would be rested enough to guard Kobe in the second round if we finally get over this first round hump. I would rather have Battier on Roy in the second half though, anything to take him out of the game in the second half. Regardless, I can't see him dropping 40+ on us in Houston

thats so stupid, u play to get out of the 1st round and nothing else right now

Back
Top Bottom