Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
will attempt rsvp at 21 mercer, have one of my ny connects pick up for me if i get thru. last attempt i got thru at nike dallas for the kd gold medal, hopefully my technique pays off again. if not i aint tripping, been had these for a few weeks now.

Last edited:
what is the trick to get the shoes into your cart? i have never been able to get it to go through. by the time i click add it says sold out already and i go to it right away too.

what is the trick to get the shoes into your cart? i have never been able to get it to go through. by the time i click add it says sold out already and i go to it right away too.

Speed and a whole lotta luck. You're racing thousands of people with different variables working for/against you at the same time.

Reading some of these post. Why can't people just prefer one style of shoe over another (in this case I like the black pods better), but yet people still assume is out of being saltly or mad because those of us who like the black pods more, did not get the sc edition. It is a damn shame the way some of yall assume things. Anyhow the only shoes I am salty about not having at the moment would be the Lebron 8 South Beach, Jordan 4 retro white/cement. Just figured I'd set the record straight. Anyhow, do a better job of looking out for one another instead showing how salty or envious one really is by trying to show out and diss the next person.
Kobe 7 and KD 4 galaxy > Black pods > better then sc pods
Kobe 7 and KD 4 best galaxy shoes to be released. Peace.
black pods definitely look better than the GITD pods in my opinion. Unless you're in a dark room of course lol. Silly rabbits, GITD is for kids....

It sounds crazy, but I hear more people askin about the rookies more then Yeezys. Add in the Orlando fiasco, the hype on this shoe builds every day greatly. Nike is truly best suited to release them out of the blue. Lines will get crazy deep and crazy hostile.
That's probably because the Yeezy ship has sailed, whereas the Galaxy Rookies are more relevant right now.

getting a pair of these would make up for missing out on the galaxy foamposites... somewhat. Goodluck to all in the AM!

Still find it funny how some guys think they'll be able to cop 2 pairs. U seriously think theres gonna be enough pairs and time to place 1 order and go back for an extra pair. Have u not seen how crazy everyone gets for galaxy themed shoes. Just pray that NDC doesn't crash

Back
Top Bottom