Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
This.... but I still kinda want my $4 back cuz it felt rigged and only 2 sell magazines I bet they made a fortune and every SC release will be handled his way so I've learned my lesson never again ...FALSE HOPES LMAO

I don't blame you at all for getting the refund. I believe that's the only reason they did the release on the iPad is to increase the sales of that app. It's so sad that people gotta go through a lot of red tape these days just to get a pair of shoes.:smh:

Called Nike yesterday and checked with the order status and confirmed all the info that makes me the legit buyer for my 2 pairs, will get the shipping details on monday! So excited!

They'll rise and rise and then crash down like the Galaxy Foams.
I mean you do understand Galaxy Foams are still going for $1000+ right? There was 2500 pairs of those and less than 400 pairs of these.....Paranormans are $3K+ and there was 800 pairs...

sucks not winning the sneakers but after taking some time out to actually look at the magazine, i'm ok with the $4.00 - not a bad magazine. I knew going in it was not guaranteed.

Sadly the prices rise on Ebay as resellers are pushing the envelope...If you watched SC twitter at 7:00 exactly they tweeted that the shoes were not live yet...within the next minute they posted the shoes were available.... Fishy no.... you know they had to give staff, family and friends chances to get theirs first.... most of us didnt have a chance....congrats to those to copped... sad to see guys who have never sold a pair of shoes in their whole ebay history trying to auction off 2 pairs of shoes...for 1200.00 each.... I can't wait for the shoe bubble to pop.... don't judge me by my join date I was a member of the orginal niketalk from 2000 but walked away and had to sell my collection in a nasty divorce/custody battle... I came back to the game and wow....every release is almost a circus... this won't last forever though....

:x :x :x :x

i agree tho that there is no way that this is sustainable, especially with the way of the economy. this shoe bubble has to burst soon.

my only regret at this point is that i didn't get 2 pairs. i had 2 the whole time, but after SC tweeted that all pairs were reserved i changed it to 1. i figured my only chance at that point was if someone failed at checkout or something. it worked so i'm just happy i at least got one pair.

glad i didn't sell my galaxy foams now. i gotta keep with these now. if it wasn't an HOH only release, i'd try for the blacks pods as well. and there are 2 HOHs in my immediate area, but i doubt i'll try at all. that's how much i can't stand HOH and their employees.

imo, those employees are like cops. they got beat up and disrespected all their lives and now they feel like they have some power bc shoes are so popular now and they work at a spot that gets exclusives. so now when exclusives drop, it's the only time in life they are in control (or at least feel like they are :lol: ) and so they have attitudes. i HATE that with a passion!

I don't know which I'm more salty at.....not getting a pair of SC Galaxy Rookies, or Jay-Z performing opening night at the Barclays without any special guests (with the exception of Big Daddy Kane).

I must agree to almost everybody here, the shoe game is getting insane, I mean how sick do you need to be to steal someones Order number, beat someone up who just got the last pair or even trying to break the mailing address. This ain't normal anymore!

I must agree to almost everybody here, the shoe game is getting insane, I mean how sick do you need to be to steal someones Order number, beat someone up who just got the last pair or even trying to break the mailing address. This ain't normal anymore!

wait until the bred 4s and 11s drop at the year end....insanity will reach a whole new level.

This whole shoe game is all ****** up, smdh

I wear a 14.... sadly I dont see any anywhere... I really wanted these to complete my galaxy collection...struck out on nike.com this morning still got the gold medals in my cart but cant check out... I'm tiring of this Maybe the fall season will tire the hypebeasts and resellers as there is no way one can be a sneakerhead and miss every release because of hype even general releases...I know we have all been a reseller at one point but guys who see $$$ when they see shoes just disgust me, the nerds who read the forums and take that info to make what we can call easy money off the culture.  It's almost an insult to true sneakerheads as these guys say to themselves "let me buy these kicks and see how much I can make off some dumb sneakerhead."  In the end though i'd rather have some guy reselling kicks than trying to sell drugs to kids in playgrounds.... it hurts the culture but its legal....but then again you always have crooks lurking on craiglist... and potentially fraudsters on ebay.....the way of the world

wait until the bred 4s and 11s drop at the year end....insanity will reach a whole new level.
This whole shoe game is all ****** up, smdh

in the US the shoe game is definetly out of control, in Europe it is still ok! Never had problems coping any of the XI since the 2009 Space Jam release. You can do preorders 1 week in advance to the release and do cash upon delivery, so it is still quite customer friendly here and the customer should be king! But with all those Galaxy Foam videos it seems as if the customer is the rat who is blindly running after the cheese and taking every possible action in consideration to get the cheese and that is just wrong!

Honestly Nike should set up a website with all their future releases and then the end consumer can preorder. This automatically gives nike a forecast of sales and I think better planing!

in the US the shoe game is definetly out of control, in Europe it is still ok! Never had problems coping any of the XI since the 2009 Space Jam release. You can do preorders 1 week in advance to the release and do cash upon delivery, so it is still quite customer friendly here and the customer should be king! But with all those Galaxy Foam videos it seems as if the customer is the rat who is blindly running after the cheese and taking every possible action in consideration to get the cheese and that is just wrong!
Honestly Nike should set up a website with all their future releases and then the end consumer can preorder. This automatically gives nike a forecast of sales and I think better planing!
I disagree with your last statement. 1) nike doesn't need preorder because it will sell out regardless. 2) a preorder system would still involve first come first serve mayhem. So instead of going crazy over the item itself, people are going crazy over preorder. Its just 1 additional unnecessary step.

After yesterdays bs mess. I thought about trying to get my $4 back. But it seems SC needs it more than I do. Live and learn. Not falling for that one again. This is just like the dude back in the Yeezy 2 thread selling the time the link drops

I mean you do understand Galaxy Foams are still going for $1000+ right? There was 2500 pairs of those and less than 400 pairs of these.....Paranormans are $3K+ and there was 800 pairs...
just watched a couple of DS sz 10.5 Galaxy Foams come and go for around $800 on ebay this pass week, also there were a couple of sz 10.5 Paranormans that sold for less than $2K.....but still a bit too pricey if you ask me

just watched a couple of DS sz 10.5 Galaxy Foams come and go for around $800 on ebay this pass week, also there were a couple of sz 10.5 Paranormans that sold for less than $2K.....but still a bit too pricey if you ask me
True. Im only in tune with the price of sizes 12-13.

Prices on sneakers always fall. remember that.

test your patience.

My Paranormans, which I probably wont sell, have only received a HO of 1600.

Be patient friends

75% of the people/comments in this thread is what contributes to the hype and prices. Everybody saying $1000 is a good price and you "got lucky" to pay that, and they will continue to rise, etc. That just reassures the confidence of resellers to make more money and not lower prices. Then again most people in here are probably resellers now anyway. And yes I'm mad. I haven't been able to buy any of the major shoes I have wanted for the past year or 2, not because I don't have money, but because you have to dedicate your life and your kids savings just to be able to OBTAIN a chance at possibly being able to purchase.

Dude had a great point earlier when he said you have to work your *** off just to get a job these days and make a living, but you have to work twice as hard just to be able to spend the money on something you actually want. Either you get lucky, you're rich, or you know someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom