Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Thanks for the feedback bro, unfortunately it's an 11. I didnt want to come off as insulting to someone or cut myself short either.

I would offer the galaxy lebrons straight up for the galaxy rookies.

If you like the rookies enough then add cash accordingly, no more than 100. that's just my opinion.

Nice, mine were supposed to be here Wednesday so I haven't checked it again.  Just looked and it will be here tomorrow, 1 day early!  2 hours away right now....
happy.gif

My pair got to Vernon, CA at 6:45 pm. You other LA guys might be in that batch, and the shipping hasn't updated yet. Not sure. But I hope you guys get yours tomorrow. We've waited long enough. 

My pair got to Vernon, CA at 6:45 pm. You other LA guys might be in that batch, and the shipping hasn't updated yet. Not sure. But I hope you guys get yours tomorrow. We've waited long enough. 
yeah same here dog! are you in LA? or the valley?

I think all of us West coast people are getting their pairs tomorrow haha. We've waited long enough. :smokin

Last edited:

Congrats mane. Make sure you post multiple pics.

I think mine won't get here til this Friday. >D

i must be falling off or getting old.
i remember when i missed out on a shoe, i would just flip something and pay resell prices.

thing is, resell prices on anything galaxy are crazy... 300-330 shipped was cool. 500+ = :smh:
but its the name of the game tho so it is what it is

even the glow in the darks sold for 300 or less when they 1st dropped. things have changed.

My pair from the restock should be here tomorrow even though they shipped saturday, not complaining, I just find that odd since these supposedly shipped out saturday instead of monday

i must be falling off or getting old.
i remember when i missed out on a shoe, i would just flip something and pay resell prices.

thing is, resell prices on anything galaxy are crazy... 300-330 shipped was cool. 500+ = :smh:
but its the name of the game tho so it is what it is

even the glow in the darks sold for 300 or less when they 1st dropped. things have changed.

cosign all of this

Back
Top Bottom