Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
If they do release, how does the checkout process work? Do they hold in your cart for a limited time like NDC or is it first to checkout and pay?

How you get credit card info in so quick?

When it comes to NDC, it doesn't matter anymore how quickly you input your PayPal or CC info. Once your reach the checkout screen, you're granted a temporary hold on the pair to verify your information.

The jordan 9 olives were on there earlier but now theyre off probably because they sold out
wow...you're an idiot lmao. get a picture that just shows one size available and then come back..

Jimmy Jazz always been lame as can be...they put them on their website for hype and publicity so tools like you can think that they had them and sold out lmao!!

eff it im gonna try to get these, was going to pass but oh well, lets go.

lmfao at that frankie person posting that screenshot like we all lucked out...the fudge outta here son.

Last edited:
olive 9s never showed up on JJ tho and these seem to b sold out but no one has said to have copped. i was on at 12am on the dot and kept trying until 2am nothing ever showed up

The Olive 9's did sell out pretty fast on JJ earlier Beast23
and your point is? are we in the olive thread or the galaxy rookie thread? All jordan retros sell out fast on JJ. JJ never gets any galaxy though. They just put on their website for free advertisement. Old news...

Olive 9's were up and people in the Olive 9 thread got pairs off of JJ.  I saw them.  Then they didn't take them off of the new release page until like 3 am (central)

Back
Top Bottom