Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
these are starting to suspiciuosly sound like a gr, y is everyone winning?

@21Mercer: All DM's have been sent for the Zoom Rookie 'Galaxy' #RSVP. Only those who have received a confirmation DM can participate in this launch.

FINITO!

Feels like I got the last DM. Once I got it, they tweeted that...

FEEEELSSSS GOOOD!

All DMs for Mercer have been sent

Damn oh well. WAsn't counting on them anyway. But it does seem like a ton more NYC NT'ers got their pairs. I wonder if corporate ran their RSVP and they didn't flip em all under the table? Usually its like 2-3 people for these types of releases.

what was the latest anybody tweeted and still got a dm back, mine was over 3 minutes. i believe the tweet went live at 3 43cst and i didnt dm until 3 47cst and still got a dm back.

these are starting to suspiciuosly sound like a gr, y is everyone winning?

And still no one will answer my JJ question. As if no one has ever ordered from there. Owell. Good luck to all those who are still on the hunt for their first pair like me.

Nah, not buying in the GR talk. One Nike store might have received them in a decent quantity but don't forget that these are extremely scarce everywhere else.

And still no one will answer my JJ question. As if no one has ever ordered from there. Owell. Good luck to all those who are still on the hunt for their first pair like me.

dont waste ur time with them they ****** everyone over on the galaxy foam release

Back
Top Bottom