G55 AMG wrapped in matte black....

Damn so clean 
pimp.gif

Ive had it like 2.5 years, I bought it from a Benz dealer certified with a 1 year warranty to be my weekend car caus I was driving the Arnage everyday to work, I needed something to fit a dog and a baby seat, once I sold the Arnage I decided to make this my main car, I have never had any problem with it whatsoever, it just needs one routine servicing a year....

Its a hate it or love it car, like Ninjahood said, it hasnt really been changed body wise in damn near 20 years, and the interior all they have done since MBUSA first brought it here in 2002 is really upgrade the nav and electronics, other then that everythings the same....

I think it might be a new projector Xenon light, because the lights are stupidly bright, much brighter then any other car Ive had including a new Range that had the factory Xenons. I looked at the light itself and it seems to be a whole new assembly inside.... I will have to ask them in 2 weeks, I am gonna be out of town next week......

I picked it up on a Sat so the main guys werent there

OP sick car...one of my grail whips but I want it in matte white
Defintally one of the hardest cars on NT just behind the dude in the R8 and the dude with the GTR
How was the at Arnage for you?? My dad kept his for a only 8 months...had burgundy on burgundy, hated the attention that came with the car. He got into an accident and the guy admitted to hitting him because he was staring at the car.

Yea I was considering doing the Matte White wrap for a stormtrooper look, there are some pics online of people who have done it and its come out crazy....

The Arnage was real cool, and I loved it but yea its too much attention and also the maintenance on it is horrible...Lots of little tiny things break and they cost a ton to fix... I had it like 3.5 years so I got plenty of use out of , sometimes even though you love a car you know its the right time and right decision to sell it, you cant keep a car forever it just turns into a bigger money pit...

Once again thanks for the compliments....If not for NT theres no way this woulda got done....

Congrats Les! I remember when you scooped that Arnage (off of Ebay or something like that) 4 years ago. Big homey doing big things. Awesome!

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

It seems like sodium levels are getting pretty high in here. Let that man cook it's his money he earned it so let him spend it.
I'm saying. BIG crushes the jewelry thread, used to whip around in a *@!+*@$ BENTLEY, and flexes on a daily basis with a G55, and dudes who can't even afford a fraction of dudes properties have the nerve to tell him how to spend his money?
snoopfacepalm.png

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Yea I was considering doing the Matte White wrap for a stormtrooper look, there are some pics online of people who have done it and its come out crazy....

The Arnage was real cool, and I loved it but yea its too much attention and also the maintenance on it is horrible...Lots of little tiny things break and they cost a ton to fix... I had it like 3.5 years so I got plenty of use out of , sometimes even though you love a car you know its the right time and right decision to sell it, you cant keep a car forever it just turns into a bigger money pit...

Once again thanks for the compliments....If not for NT theres no way this woulda got done....
Man I told you this in the other thread, that or the Grey. But whatever makes you happy, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Hardest whip on NT. Props
pimp.gif

Calm Down.  THOCKEY'S Carrera Gt and 360 CS > This. And I love G55's
Anyways, glad to see you went with a wrap. It looks good. 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Someone got a CARRERA GT on here?
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

How exactly do you clean a matte wrap, do you just wash it like a normal car?

Yes and No. You can still use water/soap and stuff, but you have to be VERY careful. You can't use any kind of power washers or car washes though. Also, you can't wax your car or use very aggressive cleaning products. It's a pain in the butt to maintain and wash. 

Originally Posted by scshift

Someone got a CARRERA GT on here?
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yea THockey had a carrera gt an a scuderia 430 once upon a time, i forgot about the 360 challenge stradale
he comes out on car topics only 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Hardest whip on NT. Props
pimp.gif

... that 17 year old with the GTR. Plus didnt voodoo just get a r8

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea THockey had a carrera gt an a scuderia 430 once upon a time, i forgot about the 360 challenge stradale
he comes out on car topics only 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Damn dudes on NT are absolutely killing the car game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There's also one NTer with an R8 spyder
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom