G-Unit - Return Of The Body Snatchers MIXTAPE

whats good with Banks' voice? is this him tryna be "charismatic"

lol

nah but foreal the tape is hot!

Tony Yayo and 50 Cent are TERRIBLE rappers... at least Banks has some lyrical substance

beats are sub par... dudes flipped Kanye's "Good To You" sample and it sounds terrible

Im Leaving got me
They Went back to the ill mixtape recipe....

Im A SOUTH SIDE @!+*@ YOU COULD FIND ME WHERE MONEY AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

see me i found a remedy to stop the tellin
i put the ruger to ya forehead and pop ya melon

im no peacemaker thats my jeweler job
eek.gif

wats good with homies voice though?

Originally Posted by YardFather

When G-Unit was the hottest buck wasnt even around or heard of yet

Get Rich or Die Trying, Beg For Mercy, Straight Outta Cashville, Hunger For More

Buck wasn't on any of these?

my dude im talkin about "No Mercy No Fear", "50 Cent is The Future", & "God's Plan".

Aww man .... them u-nit boys sounding like they got somethin to prove again.
but all this Buck leavin mess makes the movement so unofficial
tired.gif

i think this mixtape is okay..but its not even touching we got it for cheap vol 3 like the guy said before..

downloading right now....
could g unit actually be back? i wont believe it until i hear it for myself

this tape is def. good - og sampled beats for the most part and they jammin on this tape

This mixtape reminds me of Curtis...nothing new but if you're a fan of G-Unit you're probably gonna be satisfied.

I'm all but done messing with 50, his style just doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Banks sounds hungrier tho

i'll tell you one thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, return of the body snatchas > we got it 4 cheap 3

YEA,, I SAID IT!!!

this gunit mixtape is crazy,,, didnt care too much for the reup gangs mixtape this time around.

i'll tell you one thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, return of the body snatchas > we got it 4 cheap 3
eek.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, right
this tape isnt all that, a couple songs with the old g unit sound but overall its meh
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom