'G-Unit' and 'The Game' to release on the same day

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

but im coppin downloading both anyway.......
pimp.gif

You already know
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

50 is gonna go 0-2
Um, actually Kanye AND 40 both won. You do realize without the "beef" neither would have sold as much as they actually did right? 50 had the 2nd highest selling first week of the year, behind Kanye. Looks like a win in my book.

Nah i mean like who sold more...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

so this is what it takes to sell records huh....
grin.gif

its smart tho they way hip-hop is going now watch if jay-z releases another album u already know 50 gonna try to dropthe same day

Everyone > Lloyd Banks.

Banks fell off
sick.gif

It was a wrap for me basically when I heard him say he's cooler than the other side of the pillow
eyes.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER..........AND I THINK BOTH THERE ALBUMS ARE GONNA GET PUSHED BACK CAUSE NONE OF THERE SINGLES ARE MAKING ANY NOISE!!

didn't 50 and game say they were gonna retire if their expectations from their previous albums aren't achieved?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

50 lost to 'ye.
game ain't sell plat first week.

eyes.gif

It was a wrap for me basically when I heard him say he's cooler than the other side of the pillow
eek.gif
Dudes definitely talkin' out the side of they crack. "I'm so Fly" was a chill joint IMO and I know errbody done flipped the pillow over durin' the summer when that one side get hotter than aMuuuuu fuuuuu!

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

eek.gif
Dudes definitely talkin' out the side of they crack. "I'm so Fly" was a chill joint IMO and I know errbody done flipped the pillow over durin' the summer when that one side get hotter than a Muuuuu fuuuuu!

Son that line is ill to you? Or even remotely decent? He might as well just have said "I'm corny" in the song instead. Yeah song was cool,but don't be so easily amused or rationalize half assed whack punch lines.

At the very least this is gonna be entertaining. Hip hop has been quiet. I think the game can use this. Initially, I thought Fif was an idiot because as ofright now I don't think no one is anticipating a Game release. By doing this now everyone is interested and he's the underdog so he's who everyoneis rooting for ala Kanye West. But then it hit me. Fif say he still makin' money off of Game's albums so Fif can't lose. He's gonna becakin' off of G-Unit's album as well as Game's album. Might as well promote both projects as heavy as he can.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

so this is what it takes to sell records huh....
grin.gif

Yea.....Maybe Fat Joe should try it.......I mean, what the hell does he have to loose??

Originally Posted by rocyaice

At the very least this is gonna be entertaining. Hip hop has been quiet. I think the game can use this. Initially, I thought Fif was an idiot because as of right now I don't think no one is anticipating a Game release. By doing this now everyone is interested and he's the underdog so he's who everyone is rooting for ala Kanye West. But then it hit me. Fif say he still makin' money off of Game's albums so Fif can't lose. He's gonna be cakin' off of G-Unit's album as well as Game's album. Might as well promote both projects as heavy as he can.

I don't buy that whole he's still making money off his album...That's exactly why he would do that, to make you think that. Game's gonna dowell on the album regardless, he has a nice following, specially in LA...50 loves portraying images of him being a boss, and him being a smart businessman, sonaturally he would put up a facade and ya'll would easily buy it..He even had a interview where they asked em if he's done something that he'sactually said he's done, 50 asked the interviewer if he thought it was possible that he might have done it, interviewer said yes, then fif said thatsenough for him..Guy's all smoke and mirrors himself..

I think he's doing this more for pub for the G-unit album, plus he's an attention *#*##...If 50 still makes money off of Game albums, then what wasthe whole point in Game switching to Geffen and so on..

Originally Posted by petozham

Originally Posted by rocyaice

At the very least this is gonna be entertaining. Hip hop has been quiet. I think the game can use this. Initially, I thought Fif was an idiot because as of right now I don't think no one is anticipating a Game release. By doing this now everyone is interested and he's the underdog so he's who everyone is rooting for ala Kanye West. But then it hit me. Fif say he still makin' money off of Game's albums so Fif can't lose. He's gonna be cakin' off of G-Unit's album as well as Game's album. Might as well promote both projects as heavy as he can.

I don't buy that whole he's still making money off his album...That's exactly why he would do that, to make you think that. Game's gonna do well on the album regardless, he has a nice following, specially in LA...50 loves portraying images of him being a boss, and him being a smart businessman, so naturally he would put up a facade and ya'll would easily buy it..He even had a interview where they asked em if he's done something that he's actually said he's done, 50 asked the interview if he thought it was possible that he might have done it, interviewer said yes, did fif said that enough for him..Guy's all smoke and mirrors himself..

I think he's doing this more for pub for the G-unit album, plus he's an attention *%%$+...If 50 still makes money off of Game albums, then what was the whole point in Game switching to Geffen and so on..

Agreed, but some people are just so damn gullible tho. Like 50 says it in one interview, and everybody jus took it and ran with it

Back
Top Bottom