G Baby (Meph Bleek's artist) Murked at Fab Party

R.I.P.

I cant believe Amazura is still around. That place been a problem for a minute now.

laugh.gif
son in the Wheel chair at the end used to be in the Elks heavy back in the days

Yeah I used to be cool with some Crip dudes in East New York and my right hand used to be a wild young Damu from the Stuy, they co-signed son's G on several occasions.

This s_ ain't a game in these streets. That type of life is nothing to play around with. Young brothers are out here giving it up hard, living at warp speed and dying even faster.

I thank God for taking me out of the path of that allure and helping me to stand back and see life(death)style for what it is. I just pray that others can see the light before they see the light.

2pac_charlie_moran_uk2003b.jpg

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Yeah I used to be cool with some Crip dudes in East New York and my right hand used to be a wild young Damu from the Stuy, they co-signed son's G on several occasions.

This s_ ain't a game in these streets. That type of life is nothing to play around with. Young brothers are out here giving it up hard, living at warp speed and dying even faster.

I thank God for taking me out of the path of that allure and helping me to stand back and see life(death)style for what it is. I just pray that others can see the light before they see the light.
Fam i grew up in Fort Greene PJ's i know first hand how these streets is, these lil dudes get caught up and its always gets the best of them...im always grateful for coming out of a strict home that kept me in check all the time

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Fam i grew up in Fort Greene PJ's i know first hand how these streets is, these lil dudes get caught up and its always gets the best of them...im always grateful for coming out of a strict home that kept me in check all the time
Feel you.

Went to school across the street, had a strict family unit too but once I hit like 15/16 I started wylin and forgot about most of the things they taught me.

When OG Mack came home and my dudes starting eating fugazi cats food in Fort Greene Park and LA Crips started coming to Bk and my people were starting new sets every other day...that allure got to me. The power and the rush of that life is crazy.

I def wasn't no wild goon, catching bodies and all that but there but I dabbled...s_ is a slippery slope that only has 2 outcomes.

large_BREED_FUNERAL_3.JPG
rikers-island-prison.jpg

Feel you.

Went to school across the street, had a strict family unit too but once I hit like 15/16 I started wylin and forgot about most of the things they taught me.

When OG Mack came home and my dudes starting eating fugazi cats food in Fort Greene Park and LA Crips started coming to Bk and my people were starting new sets every other day...that allure got to me. The power and the rush of that life is crazy.

I def wasn't no wild goon, catching bodies and all that but there but I dabbled...s_ is a slippery slope that only has 2 outcomes.
QFT
tired.gif

I thank my strong mother for taking me out of the path of that allure right before I was gonna throw my life away and helping me to stand back and see life(death)style for what it is. I just pray that others can see the light before they see the light.
x2....#%@% aint no type of ho out here...

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

eek.gif

Fab stay around typical negroes
smh.gif

R.I.P. (another black-on-black crime)....

The youth/future not looking good AT ALL....
son u mad lame deadass 

What up, there is factually incorrect?

*Patiently waits for ruh-tarded answer*

I'll smack the +*#! outta you if i ever catch you in the streets
Damn
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

roll.gif
Yo what part of the stuy is that?
I think lewis and Gates
Then things must have changed cause every time I'm there it be maaad quiet...I woulda though it was around LG or something like that.

roll.gif
Yo what part of the stuy is that?
I think lewis and Gates
Then things must have changed cause every time I'm there it be maaad quiet...I woulda though it was around LG or something like that.
im not too sure if its Lewis and Gates though...u might be right cuz son was cool with mad dudes from LG

laugh.gif
son in the Wheel chair at the end used to be in the Elks heavy back in the days

Damn this was my joint, I still got the MP3 on my old Computer. I remember years back on NT the only cats that kept asking for the audio was myself and Sosa.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

And this is why I dont mess with clubs in Jamaica Ave.
yeah but Amazura is on farmers though
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully I know someone that went, I wanna get the full scoop about this incident on Monday[/color]

2pac_charlie_moran_uk2003b.jpg

I got two kids 4 and 1..I been left that life behind me..but I stay in the south and its really real out I could imagine how it is in a big city like NY

eek.gif

Fab stay around typical negroes
smh.gif

R.I.P. (another black-on-black crime)....

The youth/future not looking good AT ALL....
son u mad lame deadass 

What up, there is factually incorrect?

*Patiently waits for ruh-tarded answer*

I'll smack the +*#! outta you if i ever catch you in the streets

Hmm.. your pretty angry...

Why don't you go lift weights or do something productive pimpin'...

Feel you.

large_BREED_FUNERAL_3.JPG
rikers-island-prison.jpg

EXACTLY MAN!

How many more times do black people have to see these are the ONLY two end results?!
My goodness.. what do people seem to fail to realize??????

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom