FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I just don't understand why she thought it would be a good idea to use her teeth to open up the piss filled rubber

I just don't understand why she thought it would be a good idea to use her teeth to open up the piss filled rubber

Bish is a teacher. Got hella pencils and pens on deck....yet decided to use her teeth. Made no sense :lol:. She's smart enough to do Chem experiments in the kitchen to extract piss.....but never thought about poking a hole in the condom?

All she had to do was poke a hole in it.

Bish is a teacher. Got hella pencils and pens on deck....yet decided to use her teeth. Made no sense :lol:. She's smart enough to do Chem experiments in the kitchen to extract piss.....but never thought about poking a hole in the condom?

All she had to do was poke a hole in it.

If you think about it, its not usually the complex issues that give us problems its the simple things.
Many of us make boneheaded decisions like that on a daily basis, even though simultaneously we can make some extremely smart moves throughout the day. :lol:

Id say its pretty on point.

I just don't understand how some of these dudes don't catch this or maybe they got so much bread it just don't matter to em. But the more i hear these average chicks putting their ***** on a pedestal, the more i think to myself it's the suckas fault for feeding em.

It's becoming very problematic to a lot of these yung chicks because there expecting a regular man to provide a lifestyle that's out of reach & a lot aren't gaining any money from it just material goods, restaurants & trips

this is a podcast speaking to a chick who considers herself a sugar baby/ dates "Ballers". you'll be amazed at just how "valuable" these chicks think they are
WOW.

I just threw up a little.

Dang that was a good episode. :lol:

This place can be like a hub for thise Jayde type chicks. I place a lot of the blame on these corny dudes out there. See D. Rose's texts that got turned into evidence. Dudes ballin and don't realize that they have the capability and means to have their way with the world, but dollars can't permanently cover up lameness. Broads realize this and flourish in their own way. ****'s sad, but it doesn't affect me, so I don't eem care. When I go out in the city I'm always mindful that there are a good few who are down to earth, a few who want a dude with the money to provide for them, and the ones whose means to succeed as their ability to please.

Knew the condom was going to pop as soon as I saw her putting that joint in her mouth. Damn she silly. :smh:

Last edited:
I just don't understand how some of these dudes don't catch this or maybe they got so much bread it just don't matter to em. But the more i hear these average chicks putting their ***** on a pedestal, the more i think to myself it's the suckas fault for feeding em.

It's becoming very problematic to a lot of these yung chicks because there expecting a regular man to provide a lifestyle that's out of reach & a lot aren't gaining any money from it just material goods, restaurants & trips

this is a podcast speaking to a chick who considers herself a sugar baby/ dates "Ballers". you'll be amazed at just how "valuable" these chicks think they are

Bless her heart.

Of course she would say "well it started in Atlanta".

This episode mtouched on a point me and my home boy were talking about a few weeks ago. There are a bunch of beautiful women who are born and raised in Atlanta. But on top of that, there's a reason there are so many additional bad ******* down here. It's well known that "ballers" come out here to set up shop, so there's an influx of women that are attracted to that sort of stuff migrate to the dollars.

I *** with that last episode. It reminds me of Louie in that it's not always about being funny. It's about the mundane and the general BS of life. And Van could babysit these kids.

I *** with that last episode. It reminds me of Louie in that it's not always about being funny. It's about the mundane and the general BS of life. And Van could babysit these kids.
Those 2-3 flashback episodes when he caught his daughter smoking is probably the realest, hardhitting tv moment I've ever experienced. Anybody could relate to that.

And like Van, I'm sure some folk could relate to the desperation. It doesn't get too much lower than handling your own or someone else's piss :lol:

But yeah, Van's homegirl was garbo. Her teeth were JACKED. Driving in that Beemer with white picket fencing looking teeth :lol:

She should've copped braces or Invisalign before that Beemer

A lot of these dudes be so green that when they get around women, they easily got conned and schemed on. No sympathy. Never will have any. Episode was great.

Last edited:
She's cute on some around the way type steez. More wifey than bad b' I want to **** out

Would love to wife and bang out

It's crazy how a lot of natural women get that "she cool on some girlfriend **** but she not that super sexy vixen type" stigma

Those be the sexiest chicks to me

Does Van remind anyone else of Lake Bell? (chick from how to make it in America)

No.

Lake_Bell_MFF_2013.jpg

Zazie+Beetz+2016+Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+14+deQgFX40SMHl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom