FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

:lol: Reading the episode summaries they saw some of ya'll coming a mile away.

I’m betting they watched it back and decided to get in front of what they knew was coming. Season is cool so far but for them to be so defensive when no one had even said anything yet … lol

:lol: Reading the episode summaries they saw some of ya'll coming a mile away.
This is genius :lol:

Exactly my kind of ppl when it comes to viewers complaining about shows they allegedly like.

I’m betting they watched it back and decided to get in front of what they knew was coming. Season is cool so far but for them to be so defensive when no one had even said anything yet … lol
So far they've been perfect predictions though.

I doubt they watched anything back and Donald just knew that would be the reaction as scripts were finalized.

I wish more shows would do this :lol:

Last edited:
Eh. I don’t wanna see them fall into Blavity activist territory of trying too hard especially regarding relative non issues in actual black peoples daily lives lol. You gotta be in a certain type of lifestyle to begin with if your “problems” are rich Asian women thinking you’re trying to hit on them when you really just wanted them to pass the expensive liquor. Lol…at the same time the premise of “them” and their guilt making them do too much leaving you in an awkward situation without even having done anything is a very real thing.

trying to reserve my opinion of whether or not they doing too much until all the eps are out. Learned my lesson hating on the season premiere until it made sense given who Earn woke up next to lol

Atlanta is testing the limits of not acknowledging a plot point with that “Tupac” guillotine. But I guess the Teddy episode also was skrt’d on by by Darius, so it’s the show’s MO. Each episode is mostly self contained since Paper Boi’s come up.

:lol: So many gems

What food is Euphoria?

A really good butterflied chicken in the restaurant attached to an old hotel having a resurgence. It tastes really good and you feel guilty eating it because it’s got foie gras. But after going there for six months, you realize you always leave a little hungry

:lol: Got damn Doug living white people’s worst nightmare. Why the wife use the black hand in the text? :lol: This season really isn’t different from the first 2 season. Every episode wasn’t part of a bigger story.

Wait Is “E” in the hotel the same white dude on the boat from the first episode?

tumblr_ps7l6gHQ8u1vuztm4o5_400.gifv
This still makes me laugh. I can't tell if he's mad he was killed off, or if that is the normal response an actor should have.

I swear this show done transformed into a racial Black Mirror. Not complaining, just didn’t see it coming.

I love this show

but I will say this much. I wouldve loved 2 separate shows. Atlanta which solely stuck to the Paperboy ascension in the rap game, and then the second show for episodes like the first one and this most recent one.

Regardless, I love both, but I cant stunt I really wanted to know what was up with Van this week :lol: guess I'll find out next week

The Wire finally got passed up as the greatest show of all time.

Last night was brilliant.

I wonder how many whites watched last night and got upset just at the thought of such a scenario taking place :rofl:

The wire is one of the goat series. Atlanta is not. The wire had a clear plot with various arcs that came together in one way another. Atlanta is closer to sketch comedy than a actual series. Most episodes have nothing to do with the previous.

Back
Top Bottom