FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Well its only 3 months away so all things considered thats not too long. Wild it will be about 3 years since s2 premiered when 3 drops.

Id expect them to start at present day and leave out many details on how the cast got to where they are now. Hope they do at least show some flashbacks though.

Yo...Frankin was a regular dude, got bodies and moved work ******* with the government between seasons 2 and 3 of Atlanta :lol:

They have money and in a different country. As references go, might touch some entourage levels with a more artistic lens.

Paper boi still got the same stone faces at the right moments. :lol:

1640641059510.jpeg

1640641115051.jpeg

Curb your enthusiasm was off for like 5 years I've only seen the episodes since they've been back I don't like it enough to go back and watch all that other isht 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm a bit nervous about this season
IM NOT! This looks like exactly what I wanted to see. They not pulling no, start the season when they gey back“Europe was crazy!” BS.
Any other show do a 3 year break? Its kinda weird tbh, not sure I care anymore to jump back in.
A lot of shows are having new seasons soon and a few new shows are coming
Last season of Stranger Things was in 2019. Next season…allegedly will be next year(2022).

I'm unfollowing this thread.
Been checking new posts for 3 years now, each time thinking that it's back.
March 24th? Man that's damn near 2nd quarter.
Yea, "I'm Outtie 5000"

Back
Top Bottom