Fusion XI's? Say what??

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

I can't wait til the Fusion ERA is over
tired.gif

retros lol.

i can't wait to say i passed on the OGs and i'll pass now.

Scust.
But they're hotter than the 6 rings...

I'm ashamed to admit those columbias are kinda hot....

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

I can't wait til the Fusion ERA is over
tired.gif

With Sales the way they are.. you don't think they will retro Fusions on some of the better selling ones?

Think again

honestly some of u are over reacting seriously, certain fusion models and colorways are ok, but that's my opinion, everyone is just hoping on that i hatebandwagon

I find it funny and pretty stupid how a thread goes 7 pages with pics of fusion 11s.
laugh.gif

But what can anyone expect from this forum anymore......
smh.gif

Edit: I just made it 8 pages
laugh.gif
tired.gif

hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no!

man, they are trippin' over there at JB...

gives us the xis already. i mean i have concords, blk/reds, but i don't mind stocking up xis. give me space jams, cool greys. give me all of them already.I don't care about hype, i don't care about the so-called whoring of mass produced xis. i just love the shoe. if you are somebody who says keep the xisto a minimum you are definitely not in for the shoes, you are in it for a status symbol for yourself, to justify your self worth...ya digg?

JB makes too much money off fusions and that every sig is going to be a fusion w/ the exception of the AJ1 maybe.....

Back
Top Bottom