Funniest Thread You've Ever Read? vol. I Could Really Use Some Lulz.

The most recent is the NFL week 3 in review thread. Word to my avy.

Music forum  PYP
Fat Joe Street Cred
Jrose5 getting banned
Incest thread
DipsetGeneral denim jacket thread

Subscribed. 
grin.gif

The Twitter thread had me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the thread where dude stuffed his nuts in Magnums for extra warmth had me in straight tears
roll.gif

anybody got a link?
nerd.gif

i just spent about an hour reading the roast thread. Man i wish i was around for that..

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Ben Baller + Sasha Singleton + Youtube Animated Video + That entire thread = Classic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That vid might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Talking bout old girl's thing is looser than the Dallas Mavericks defense had me in tears. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Damb Itz Me

The most recent is the NFL week 3 in review thread. Word to my avy.

Music forum  PYP
Fat Joe Street Cred
Jrose5 getting banned
Incest thread
DipsetGeneral denim jacket thread
roll.gif
at those messages

I remember there was also a thread where the OP asked if anyone spat in their house. There was one post where someone was like

"Yeah, I spit in my house. I be spitting on my furniture, on the carpet, in the kitchen, on my dog. Man, if my mama gets in my face, I'll spit on her too."

I'm definitely paraphrasing, but when I read it I lost it. Some of the funniest stuff I've seen.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I remember the thread with the guy whose dog killed the cat

He tries to hide the evidence

shenanigans ensue
my dude took a pic of the cat and tagged its name, i think it was like mr wiggles or something
roll.gif

great moments of the nba recreated in ms paint is great,,

drake is gay or something like that was funny to.

When buddy caught his girl doming up another dude, and dude bussed on her face in front of homie

I don't care if it was fake or not it was hilarious

Face82 munching a girl while she was on her period

And somebody made that comment " so that's why they call you face"

Not so much the whole thread, but there was an article posted here about Bin Laden having typhoid. An NT'er posted, "So, all this time we've been looking for Bin Laden, this %$#@^ has been on the Oregon Trail?" 
laugh.gif

first one that comes to mind is the Tiger Woods thread where people would post Tiger pics as a reaction to something,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom