FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don’t remember where I got the Casey Jones from but feel like I got it super cheap. And it looks better than that new one.

Finally found this today
83373909-7F5C-4AC0-AFAA-24DE9FE27A33.jpeg

alright- just recently bought a house and am turning the garage into a man cave. let me see how you guys display your pops!!!
is your garage going to be temp controlled? I wouldn't keep them in the heat
I've posted my setup plenty of times but here's the latest.
20200823_145839.jpg

20191210_173232.jpg
Barnes has those OG Xmen at their stores, and the 2 for 10 bucks deal if you still need jean grey and angel. i saw angel about a week ago and i see jean grey all the time.

you display empty boxes.. ? fold em up and store em some where make more room

is your garage going to be temp controlled? I wouldn't keep them in the heat

Barnes has those OG Xmen at their stores, and the 2 for 10 bucks deal if you still need jean grey and angel. i saw angel about a week ago and i see jean grey all the time.

you display empty boxes.. ? fold em up and store em some where make more room
Good looks. I have them in the way from Amazon.
And only the ones at the top are empty, just because I have no where to put them lol. The rest in the front have Pops in them and then empties behind them.

oh you good then. Was going to say I could find those 2 for you. although i with covid barnes doesn't open til 11 in most spots now and im not usually that way that long.
I'm looking for namor now that I got all the FF kinda pissed i didnt get him when I saw him on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom