FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

How the hell do we get this?
F3BEE0C2-B4AA-4763-81F2-2184292B55A6.jpeg

and not this?
A680F5F0-17BD-44AA-9BCB-B20D214550F4.jpeg

Man that 10” Jordan Pop is huge compare to my other POPs but is cool. I’ll probably stop getting 10” Pop. I currently have the two Thanos from Infinity War and End Game, Tony the Tiger, MJ white Jersey, MJ Red Jersey, and Coca Colar Bear. I can’t even display them all because of the space they require. No more than 10” for me in the near future.

I havent seen a second of that witching show or played any of their games and i fully believe its better than got

Debating between the 10 or 6 the child ... which ones are you guys going for

I'm not getting sucked into that money pit, trying to put the clamp down on Pops now. Can't keep just accumulating and accumulating, eventually I'm going to get buried alive by Pop boxes. I need to go back to just sticking to Conan's and that's it. Thats going to be my 2020 resolution.

I'm not getting sucked into that money pit, trying to put the clamp down on Pops now. Can't keep just accumulating and accumulating, eventually I'm going to get buried alive by Pop boxes. I need to go back to just sticking to Conan's and that's it. Thats going to be my 2020 resolution.
Haha man I’ll be there soon. Do you buy everything under the sun?

like for me personally I have never peeped game of thrones / HarryPotter or many other shows / series so I don’t have any. Star Wars isn’t my fav but I do like the mandalorian stuff.

Haha man I’ll be there soon. Do you buy everything under the sun?

like for me personally I have never peeped game of thrones / HarryPotter or many other shows / series so I don’t have any. Star Wars isn’t my fav but I do like the mandalorian stuff.
nah, its been mostly Conans and Ad Icons, if I can cut out the Ad Icons I think I'll be a lot better off.

Whatcha got for sale? I won a couple fantasy leagues. Got some loot in the pp account. :pimp:

Last edited:
Man that 10” Jordan Pop is huge compare to my other POPs but is cool. I’ll probably stop getting 10” Pop. I currently have the two Thanos from Infinity War and End Game, Tony the Tiger, MJ white Jersey, MJ Red Jersey, and Coca Colar Bear. I can’t even display them all because of the space they require. No more than 10” for me in the near future.
Will never get a 10" pop again. They are way too big and selling them is a pain in the *** because shipping is stupid expensive.

Picked up the first appearance Batman and Iron Spider holding the gauntlet. Sweet.

Why are all Star Wars options always on a stand?

Like tdogg2k tdogg2k said, it boils down to licensing. Since Hasbro has the exclusive for "action figures," Funko has to make everything Star Wars a " bobblehead" in order to get around the Hasbro thing. Super goofy.

Happy New Year NT Funko thread!

Back
Top Bottom