FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Walmart out there teasing people by putting out Pops early then telling people they can't buy them. Just watched one YouTube find a Star Wars chase and he had to put it back. Wonder what happens if you go to self checkout....

Lot for $25 shipped
mlCBKh1.jpg

mlCBKh1

Walmart out there teasing people by putting out Pops early then telling people they can't buy them. Just watched one YouTube find a Star Wars chase and he had to put it back. Wonder what happens if you go to self checkout....

Happened to my friend yesterday. He tried, but the you-scan blocked it, and the buzzer that alerts the attendant went off. Screen basically just says error, but indicates not for sale. He had the same thing happen with action figures last year, and it got really ugly with the staff accusing him of trying to steal.

Happened to my friend yesterday. He tried, but the you-scan blocked it, and the buzzer that alerts the attendant went off. Screen basically just says error, but indicates not for sale. He had the same thing happen with action figures last year, and it got really ugly with the staff accusing him of trying to steal.

welp, glad I didn't try that.

Back
Top Bottom