FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah it just really sucked for a lot of people who spent days out there just to not even have a chance. It was the same people everyday with that VIP fast pass walking around the convention floor with huge *** bags of one of everything. Luckily I didn't camp out one time and I still ended up with everything I wanted from the convention and then some but it still sucked for a lot of people

All about who you know.

Funko community before the craze was a very small and tight knit community.

I see nothing wrong with it, does it suck? Ya...

But the VIPS are usually the ones who were at funko fun days with 10-15 people back in the day...

Dude I'm livid

game stop shipped my tony in a bag

Attachments

• IMG_4141.JPG
    IMG_4141.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
All about who you know.

Funko community before the craze was a very small and tight knit community.

I see nothing wrong with it, does it suck? Ya...

But the VIPS are usually the ones who were at funko fun days with 10-15 people back in the day...

Yeah of course. It was just heartbreaking for those people who gave up multiple days worth of con experience for the chance to get in just to never really have a shot. Like I said, no skin off my back I got everything I wanted for retail but still sucked. I get the VIP thing but hopefully CCI will let Funko do an online raffle or an online pre-sale eventually as opposed to the everything else line. I know I'll never be a VIP but it was crazy just talking to them, salute to funko and them for their dedication. Hoping I can camp with them during the grand opening

Yeah of course. It was just heartbreaking for those people who gave up multiple days worth of con experience for the chance to get in just to never really have a shot. Like I said, no skin off my back I got everything I wanted for retail but still sucked. I get the VIP thing but hopefully CCI will let Funko do an online raffle or an online pre-sale eventually as opposed to the everything else line. I know I'll never be a VIP but it was crazy just talking to them, salute to funko and them for their dedication. Hoping I can camp with them during the grand opening

Yeah I see the complaint...

But then again nothing is guaranteed and it's a roll of the dice.

Us, on a shoe forum, should know best lol

I actually applaud funko for staying loyal to those who stayed loyal to them while they only made bobble wobble heads lol

Yeah the fact that Funko takes the time to maintain and reward those people that have been there with Funko from before the hype is really commendable.

Yeah the fact that Funko takes the time to maintain and reward those people that have been there with Funko from before the hype is really commendable.

Yeah lol. As for not giving a damn about the people that camped for hours on end while they let the people from the back of the convention skip those that had camped out, that was not cool. I hope they can come to a resolution soon so it's not like that again. Getting to be a bit ridiculous

Just send them an email and let them order what they want. That cut the line thing is kinda bs. Or at least let them have their own line and kinda do a 1of them in 1 reg in type of thing. I respect the loyalty too but cut the line passes aren't cool in my book. Just send them what they want let them buy for retail

Dude I'm livid

game stop shipped my tony in a bag

Damn that sucks. Majority of my sdcc orders came shipped nicely with bubble wrap or something to protect it. Come to think of it, my GameStop order was the only one that had a minor tear. I don't think it was from the shipping tho since it was surrounded by air bags.

Just send them an email and let them order what they want. That cut the line thing is kinda bs. Or at least let them have their own line and kinda do a 1of them in 1 reg in type of thing. I respect the loyalty too but cut the line passes aren't cool in my book. Just send them what they want let them buy for retail

Those were my thoughts as well. Don't make a spectacle of it and spite all the commoners that waited in line for hours on end to not even be able to get the limited stuff at the booth since VIPs were just walking up.

It was a crappy situation all together. I still can't get over people showing up at 6AM and hoping in line for tickets and security not saying anything. It was like a damn tent city out there bro

Yeah I've ordered from GS before and it always came double boxed and bubble wrapped so idk lol

Someone in the shipping department slipping up. I would just order a new one but that's another $20 lol

It's the principalities :lol:

Just got back from SDCC, still having comic con withdrawal. With NYCC Coming up should be great.

Took an L on the funko lottery on wednesday night. Camped out overnight and got screwed over by line management welp. Tried for Baxter GITD on saturday and still took an L.

Overall great con, Went to a conan show friday was a great show but I liked his last year taping more. Got a stan lee pop signed, and also got my Super saiyan Vegeta pop signed by the voice actor. Funday was amazing. I loved the energy in there. Here's hoping I can get in again next year. Had to ship some of my pops. Should be arriving tomorrow. Hope you all had a good time at sdcc. I brought back this fellow in my luggage. Looks like an unreleased star wars line. I posted in the funko forum.

Attachments

• snokee.jpg
    snokee.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 9
Anybody else plan on scooping any of that new Vynl line? The Freddy and Jason caught my interest then all the Wes Anderson stuff sold me on it.

Back
Top Bottom