FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

GL to those that plan on camping out at the Pop Up Shop.....

Those ghost chairs though

bnKYgjH.jpg

LOL i was about to post that pic!!!

There's nothing even THAT limited outside of the tees and soda packs SMH.

I'm already all in to head out Thursday night to avoid LA and get to SD by 1am. Hopefully the line isn't that bad.

BTW i think they lined up on the wrong side lol. If I remember correctly the line went the other way last year.

To be completely honest tho, SDCC is nothing but lines on lines on lines SMH

i need the MR Robot from box lunch. Can't wait for this friday!

Damn i just remember some people saying that last year B & N limited you to 2 items total for their Con items. That means if they had 12 items you can only buy 2.

How soon do shared exclusives typically arrive in store? I want to LOCK down a Negatron.
Depends what time these stores get that day's shipment. Some get them when they open, some get them around Noon. That's how it was last year.

Most of these will also be available online at midnight as well.

Depends what time these stores get that day's shipment. Some get them when they open, some get them around Noon. That's how it was last year.

Most of these will also be available online at midnight as well.

Thank you so much. When should I start looking? After SDCC or after the store announcement tomorrow?

Most Gamestops it seems received con pops yesterday so they should be in store already. The're street locked in the register so they can't be sold until thursday.

Back
Top Bottom