FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Waffle for Oct. 12

This is what I'm putting up for Waffle Wed.  Tried my best to give different options for everybody.  

Breaking Bad Waffle (Beat Up Jesse and Crystal Blue Heisenberg); 10 slots for $10, 2 slots per person until Wed, if slots need to be filled.  
1st number drawn gets their choice of one and 2nd number gets the other.  Cannot be same winner.

2. hennessey
3. sundro2000
4. jrp44
6. db9infared
7. duecedime
8. kilroythedon
9. needsomejays

Unmasked Captain America Waffle: 12 slots for $10.  2 slots per person until Wed., if spots need to be filled.  
1st place gets Winter Soldier Cap and 2nd place gets AoU Cap.

1. Tdogg2k
3. yvespo3
5. jonnyz
6. sundro2000
7. yankeesking92
8. bklynsfate
9. yankeesking92
11. yvespo3

I'll take 10 on breaking bad waffle. If it's taken give me whatever's left.

Waffle for Oct. 12

Breaking Bad Waffle  (Beat Up Jesse and Crystal Blue Heisenberg); 10 slots for $10, 2 slots per person until Wed, if slots need to be filled.  

1st number drawn gets their choice of one and 2nd number gets the other.  Cannot be same winner.

2. hennessey

3. sundro2000

4. jrp44

5. noskey5

6. db9infared

7. duecedime

8. kilroythedon

9. needsomejays

10. kickhead23

Unmasked Captain America Waffle: 12 slots for $10.  2 slots per person until Wed., if spots need to be filled.  

1st place gets Winter Soldier Cap and 2nd place gets AoU Cap.
1. Tdogg2k

3. yvespo3

5. jonnyz

6. sundro2000

7. yankeesking92

8. bklynsfate

9. yankeesking92

11. yvespo3

Who's at NYCC today? Just saw on Reddit that Toy Tokyo is done with the wristbands and letting anyone in line. Go flourish. :smokin

Can someone tell me what the nt secret santa email was. My computer reset and i lost all my pass words and saved data (im not a techy techy person)
After that i can start getting things together again

I thought that toy tokyo was shopify. but they're not. although funko shop is so it's time to start eating on there.

Can someone tell me what the nt secret santa email was. My computer reset and i lost all my pass words and saved data (im not a techy techy person)
After that i can start getting things together again
[email protected]

please email your NT name and if your interested in secret santa, only 6 people have signed up for it. i'll run with minimum 10 maxium 20

Back
Top Bottom