FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

By the way, value of Patina Aquaman will go up. I remember seeing Patina Batman selling for $10-12 on Amazon back when The Dark Knight Rises came out and now he goes for $80-100.

Last edited:
By the way, value of Patina Aquaman will go up. I remember seeing Patina Batman selling for $10-12 on Amazon back when The Dark Knight Rises came out and now he goes for $80-100.

More like $300+. He was a SDCC exclusive limited to 480 pieces though. Completely different story from Aquaman.

Was just charged shipping for the Terror I ordered from FP. Those of you who ordered may want to check your email because you still have to pay for shipping now that it's in stock or they cancel your order. It was like $2 something for shipping.

Man o didn't get anything order same day as you too. Wth from it being stolen and now this. Why can't I get a terror man. I just want to finish the Mercs for money crew!

went by Hot topic today and there were having a buy one get the second 30% off, they also giving out coupons for $15 off every $30 spent which is stackable in-store for July. Today's haul

View media item 2068388

Was just charged shipping for the Terror I ordered from FP. Those of you who ordered may want to check your email because you still have to pay for shipping now that it's in stock or they cancel your order. It was like $2 something for shipping.

Man o didn't get anything order same day as you too. Wth from it being stolen and now this. Why can't I get a terror man. I just want to finish the Mercs for money crew!

You never got that situation sorted out? Smh. If your FP order doesn't work out this time lmk man. I'll send you a blue crystal Heisenberg or something to make up for it. I know it's neither of our faults but I feel bad having your madcap chase while you're left empty handed.

You never got that situation sorted out? Smh. If your FP order doesn't work out this time lmk man. I'll send you a blue crystal Heisenberg or something to make up for it. I know it's neither of our faults but I feel bad having your madcap chase while you're left empty handed.

I gotta email FP once i got outta work because I was charged but no email confirmation, nada man. I just want terror lol. Only guy I'm missing out the crew. Really appreciate, people at the post office didn't care they said it had to be damaged they are not responsible for stolen mail if they place in your mail box.

After telling myself that i didnt want the power ranger Pops. I finally gave in and preordered them from gamestop. Any word on red or white ranger?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom