FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

anyone ever order from geminicollectibles.net?

they have the Larry Fitz pop i've been looking for for only $6 when it's like $13+ everywhere else. seems too good to be true.

They are one of the most reliable sites when it comes to funko products. They have a really close relationship with Funko -- that's why they have so many protos. They used to have bettter prices on those among other things -- but have now adjusted their prices to equal the hype. The only bad thing about them is they don't have a free shipping threshold. I believe for one pop it was around $7 and it increases from there -- shipping might be cheaper if you are closer to them? They ship out from PA. Last year their charged retail for all the SDCC Pops, this year they adjusted the prices to what they felt was fair.

Last edited:
they're legit, not sure where they are on shipping though.

They are one of the main sites I use and I have no complaints. Always has some good finds and I find their clearance sales to be outstanding. I just got an order of 8 pops w/ the exclusive bloody Maggie, and with shipping I got it all for 72.44. All clearnce, but awesome. Shipping was $13, but for 8 pops that is fine by me.

thanks guys

they charged me $3.60 for shipping one pop, i guess cause i'm in NY 

Will probably order a couple Aliens from EE to see if I can get lucky with the chase. There's a Walgreens opening in Union Station. Opening date TBD but I think I'll show up on the grand opening to see if I can get the Green Goblin chase. I feel like these are my only chances at getting the new chase's.

Alright, sorry about how long it took me to get back to some of you guys who had asked about some of my trades; I'm working weird hours right now and that combined with my high level of laziness is always a bad combination. Anyways, the wife finally gave me a small list of ISO's she was looking for as well. Here is another picture of the trades I have available right meow:

900x900px-LL-d39b2950_20160116_230031.jpeg

This isn't everything we are looking for either; when I have more time I am hoping to make an excel sheet with a more complete list. Obviously, some of the things we are looking for are really valuable, so I'm willing to do multiples and also throw some sweet sweet moolah in. If you have something to trade from the Marvel, Star Wars, Disney or Walking dead lines, don't be afraid to PM me and see if we can work something out. Anyways, here's a start to the list:

MARS ATTACKS MARTIAN

SULLEY

GENIE

BUMBLE

FLOCKED GHOST

LEGOLAS

BELLE

MIKE

GEORGE SANDERSON

BOO

SDCC SALLY/BOO COMBO

THE INCREDIBLES

DEEP SPACE SUIT

GANDALF

BLUE STEALTH IRON MAN

LANDO CALRISSIAN

QUEEN AMIDALA

JAR JAR BINKS

BOSSK

WINTER SOLDIER CAP(any of them; first choice is unmasked or reg. cap from movie)

THRILLKILLER BATMAN

ALL TRANSFORMER EXCLUSIVES

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON EXCLUSIVES

Will update as things go bye bye.

absolutely, just let me know. And that's my bad, I posted that after you had said you found a new ht and placed the order for it. I don't believe in reading AND using common sense. That's just crazy talk.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom