FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

today's pick ups.

got the Bossks and Hammerhead for $8 a piece at a local store.

Got the Stormtrooper and Snape (my first non SW pop) in memory of Alan Rickman at Gamestop with the BOGO 50%.

Went to a couple of different Walgreens looking for the new Marvel set and some Yoda's but no luck.

View media item 1871991

not so much false just the fact they put pops on pre order and have a date for them coming out that's not true. Black widow with shield was suppose to come out in July according to them. ended up coming out 3 months later. all so they can get those pre order numbers up.

If you see that Robb land box is good, insta cop for me please

So no go on that Robb stark but says he should get at least another Tuesday and It would be $11. He's gonna call me and let me know Tuesday if it comes in. And I agree about gamestop. Pre ordering there can be super frustrating.

Order the damaged box the last two times Fugitive had them up -- both boxes were not bad, but not as great as what everyone else got. I'm hoping the third time is the charm. haha

never got it before, i had 100 seen people got nice stuff. stuff i dont want will be good gifts for the little cousins

today's pick ups.

got the Bossks and Hammerhead for $8 a piece at a local store.

Got the Stormtrooper and Snape (my first non SW pop) in memory of Alan Rickman at Gamestop with the BOGO 50%.

Went to a couple of different Walgreens looking for the new Marvel set and some Yoda's but no luck.

View media item 1871991

Great pickups for a great price. You looking to move that second Bossk by chance? He has been a tough find for me. PM me if you are.

was gonna order from JJ but that $8 shipping is a killer, especially if they're gonna ship in a bag 
mean.gif

Cool pickup, didn't even know there were Watchmen ones. They gave Dr. Manhattan a speedo though? I find that funny.

Tried to order from JJ and kept getting some PayPal error quantities must be low. So much for adding Vincent and Mia to my collection...

Back
Top Bottom