FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

FYI

my FUN mcfly order got a payment hold AGAIN.

had to call instead of chat just not to rectify it.

apparently theres a "glitch in the system" because theyre in stock but the item is a pre order so some of them get messed up.

make sure to check your orders and call if there is a problem

^Apparently they are a gamestop exclusive in the states -- also available on Popcultcha via pre-order.

^Apparently they are a gamestop exclusive in the states -- also available on Popcultcha via pre-order.

Really? Cool, GS would be better for us in the states then. Good to know of other options though! PC is awesome too.

Walter..

FUN Marty has shipped for me today.

Got upgraded shipping too.. gonna be here on Tuesday instead of next Friday. :smokin

I'm surprised they still have him up. How many of them are there :lol: I guess its true "exclusive" doesn't always mean "Limited"

*shrugs* oh well, not in this for values.

Did these come out on the same day BO3 did? :nerd:

Imma have to go looking if that's the case.. most gamestops around me are cheeks tho, don't get much at all. :smh:

I was gonna get them online but they were at my local Gamestop when I picked up BO3

How do I preorder that black widow GameStop exclusive ? I don't see it online, do I call for it or its one of those things where you go to your local store and preorder it there

so anyone know if once the 6 boxes of MCC are done will they continue it?

For yearly subscribers they'll be charged for the second year once their 1-year anniversary comes by. It'll keep going until they start losing money.

Walter..

Mine had them too. I like the "Exclusive" instead of the white round sticker.
Wonder if the sticker geeks will value one sticker more than another...
(i'd personally much rather have the gold exclusive one)

Oh yeah. Will be ordering these. I was looking at the OG 3 pack on eBay but they were like $95 :x

I think they'll be 40 at Gamestop... only good thing about game stop is i can trade in games in order to not give that filthy company my real dollars

http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad

Gamestops Black Friday Ad..

Funko Pop box.. $40 value for $20. Random pops and a chance at a Gold Pop.
nerd.gif

I'm probably gonna go for this.
That's not bad for $20. Probably will try as well. 

Back
Top Bottom