FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

After I see what the other 4 possibilities are,I'll decide if I'm buying it...No interest in Power Rangers.

Well If I get stuck with hella dups, I got some trade bait for sure. got a few Grievous, harvest batman, and a few other gems I'll part with depending on what the rest of the pops are in that box.

View media item 2230612

are there lines at GS for BF? can you purchase online? do they usually sell out quick?

are there lines at GS for BF? can you purchase online? do they usually sell out quick?

Last year busy stores got HELLA boxes.

I think most stores got 25+ and GS didn't open at midnight they opened like 6-7. Most people were still in malls. GS didn't get busy till like after 9-10.

They open at 5, i'll probably hit 2 near my GF's place and try my luck

Last year busy stores got HELLA boxes.

I think most stores got 25+ and GS didn't open at midnight they opened like 6-7. Most people were still in malls. GS didn't get busy till like after 9-10.

They open at 5, i'll probably hit 2 near my GF's place and try my luck

thanks for the info! i'll try to pick up a few

Both of my gamestops told me they didnt have a single customer for 2 hours. Lol so i think youll be fine. They had mystery boxes up until June this year

:smh. Yall are terrible when it comes to spoilers. I may need to leave this thread in December. Ima be hot if i get spoiled on this Xmen box

I always be posting the image links rather than the images themselves, so click at ya own discretion [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Do they keep the Smugglers box for surprise at all anymore? 
laugh.gif

Thank y'all for respecting everyone and not posting the Smuggler's Bounty spoilers. Bet if it was wannabe tough guy Maxdbag he'd post it all. Most deplorable member on the board right next to his *&^% buddy alleyez.

Back
Top Bottom