FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don't think so because my order was at 3:07 and I'm reading most people who ordered in seconds were like 3:03.

TT refunded me just now :smh: :x

Damn.

Yeah I'm gonna say it might have been cuz you did do it all on one transaction.

Funny thing is I have both charges for TT one on my paypal and one on my CC but I've only received 1 confirmation email however my 2nd order is there on TT when i log in.

People are saying this is typical TT. I guess awhile back they told people the roof collapsed on their warehouse for some other orders they didn't fulfill.

It's not like the order page was up for a loooooong time like the walgreens fiasco. This was up for a decent but still short amount of time and even still people were like damn i missed it.

Whatever. If they cancel the order for my standalone ranger i'll be cool with that, but smh at this whole mess.

I got my LoC box but I'm just staring at at sitting in my hallway for like 2 days. I'm sad about it lol

Damn.

Yeah I'm gonna say it might have been cuz you did do it all on one transaction.

Funny thing is I have both charges for TT one on my paypal and one on my CC but I've only received 1 confirmation email however my 2nd order is there on TT when i log in.

People are saying this is typical TT. I guess awhile back they told people the roof collapsed on their warehouse for some other orders they didn't fulfill.

It's not like the order page was up for a loooooong time like the walgreens fiasco. This was up for a decent but still short amount of time and even still people were like damn i missed it.

Whatever. If they cancel the order for my standalone ranger i'll be cool with that, but smh at this whole mess.

I got my LoC box but I'm just staring at at sitting in my hallway for like 2 days. I'm sad about it lol

Got mine Saturday..

It's gets worst... the moment you open it.

yeah if I got to paint it myself, meh.

also seems the bundle purchases are the ones being axed by TT.

Peru do you use metallic paint or just modge podge to make it shiny

Walmart and other hobby stores sell a clear metallic spray on that adds a nice metallic look to any paint but me personally I just do metallic paint. I like to refine my brush stroke skills. Don't wanna be doing customs with shaky paint jobs...LOL!

Last edited:
Got an email from Toy Tokyo.  Thought it was a cancellation email for my bundle, but when I opened the email, it says my order has shipped 
nthat.gif

Ugh, I don't wanna go to Wal-Mart for Killer Croc Impopster (I hate Wal-Mart)

Back
Top Bottom