FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Flocked Wicket went back up for a minute. As much as I like it, it just felt wrong paying $100 for something that they were originally selling for 24.99 upon its first release. They have restocked like 5 times and each time that price creeps up by $10-$15. Obviously Funko isn't sending you more of that item I wouldn't think so that means ever time it sells out you're really just lying to raise the price again. Kinda scummy from a company that has exclusive rights, idk.

Flocked Wicket went back up for a minute. As much as I like it, it just felt wrong paying $100 for something that they were originally selling for 24.99 upon its first release. They have restocked like 5 times and each time that price creeps up by $10-$15. Obviously Funko isn't sending you more of that item I wouldn't think so that means ever time it sells out you're really just lying to raise the price again. Kinda scummy from a company that has exclusive rights, idk.

Lol man so right about this. So many retailers do this it's crazy.

This.

If I'm not mistaken it was $60 at wondercon in march and now it's gone up $40. I regret not getting it in March but it's not that critical for me to have.

Which one
IMG_4773.jpg

Just the Ariel and Belle.

They need to do a lego batman pop. F all the bs.
They probably will when the Lego Batman movie drops next year.

If everyone could keep an eye out for straggler peanut Halloween pops while on their walgreens hunt I'd appreciate it.

My wife found out about the all the pops I got in the last 3 months....

and she wasn't even that mad :pimp: hit her with the "oh Venom? I've had that for a min now... :lol:

I know this will come back around...she bout to get a LV bag and imma be like wtf that don't add up to my pops [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Was
My wife found out about the all the pops I got in the last 3 months....
and she wasn't even that mad
pimp.gif
hit her with the "oh Venom? I've had that for a min now...
laugh.gif

I know this will come back around...she bout to get a LV bag and imma be like wtf that don't add up to my pops [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I got 10 of them in my trunk that I got this week that I'm trying to sneak in. She's not dumb she knows I keep buying without telling her. But for some reason I try sneaking them in

They had like a whole other set of power rangers for preorder as well [emoji]129300[/emoji] Plus the red ranger and pink ranger action pose

Shout out to Omar, man. Seriously saved me a whole day's worth of hunting today. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom