FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

They never dropped batman they never dropped amazing Carlos they flopped they gave us some bum a** dorbz in a car that they didn't even send the damn email for. I can't stand them at this point.

I'm gonna be salty af if I strike out on him.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be super salty af if they don't drop on Halloween and I turn off my page monitor and end up dropping 11/1.

Does anyone have a MCC Civil War pack they're trying to get rid of? Would rather cop from the NT fam than to give eBay my money. Comic shop wanted $55 for it too. :rofl:

Does anyone have a MCC Civil War pack they're trying to get rid of? Would rather cop from the NT fam than to give eBay my money. Comic shop wanted $55 for it too. :rofl:

Bro that joints on eBay for like $20 bucks if no one on here has it.. people always selling it for the steal

Comic book shop I go to pop price guide the only Chase they had in the store and dude try to tell me it's cause it's "limited" I'm like bro your not suppose to do that.. he wasn't trying to be a douche about it but I was like man you know that's wrong.

Recent pick ups

Crazy thing today I'm at my hot topic and it's looking dry as ever no street fighters nothing.. so I was gonna finish my gears set and get Kait and I been trying to get Alex since they dropped the mystery so for the whole month I been going and randomly feeling them just hoping I get one... I picked one up and felt it and it was Alex! I was amped...

Caught the funko mugs for $5 bucks on eBay lol

View media item 2214749

Decided to preorder the metallic iron fist from toy wars

If you're looking to preorder the entire x men set that's the place to do it. 20% off with the code XMEN20 and if you get the whole set it'll be free shipping I believe or just a few bucks shy of qualifying for it.

^comes out to 48.00 so you need 1 other thing for free shipping.
The lanyards are like 2-3$
That red sogna and bloody conan seem mighty tempting on there

Yeah I couldn't figure out what to get on there so I just said eff it and only got iron fist and kept my popinabox preorder for the xmen. Wasn't interested in storm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom