FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

He said no Henny..if the same number is pulled all three times will won all three items.

That's why I hate that random.org site.

You're not removing numbers if drawn twice?

He said no Henny..if the same number is pulled all three times will won all three items.

That's why I hate that random.org site.

I'll explain again. If 10 is drawn 10 will be removed but if the same person that owns 10 also owns 22 I'm not going to remove 22 because 10 already won. 22 will also have ample opportunity to win on its own merit. Better?

damn thats what i get for taking off yesterday, i only check NT while at work on my downtime. good luck to all in the waffle!

here are some recent finds/pick ups.

my Strange box finally came on monday and i must say, as much as i didnt care for it, it really is a dope *** POP.
i picked up some of the Scooby Doo set for my sister, now she has her two favorite cartoons growing up, Scooby and Power Puff Girls.
found SSGSS Vegeta on wednesday at my LCS which i did not buy (not a DBZ fan).
found about 4 packs of the New Day at my local TRU yesterday as well (also did not pick up).

View media item 2213056View media item 2213057View media item 2213058View media item 2213060View media item 2213061

I'll explain again. If 10 is drawn 10 will be removed but if the same person that owns 10 also owns 22 I'm not going to remove 22 because 10 already won. 22 will also have ample opportunity to win on its own merit. Better?

That make sense because originally it was stated that the same number can win.

As long as you guys use that random.org, I'm never buying in a waffle

Call me superstitious but it's not truly a random numbering system.

Ive seen that thing picked the same number 3 times in a row.

isnt that a possibility when numbers are picked at random?
I look at it as if I am pulling the numbers out of a hat. Once it's picked, the number comes out the hat..

So the query should be written to remove the number out of the equation once it is selected. 

Last edited:
So my local HT posted up that they'd have a special pop release today. Guess they didn't know lol the post was taken down.

Going to pick up my regular and press pass today for LA Comic con.

Hopefully I can score the HT pops today. Tomorrow will be a shhh show.

Happy Birthday TDogg2k. What is your address lol? I have this Jon Snow Pop just itching to spend some time with you :tongue:

talked to my brother today. he saw nothing in the system at his Costco about getting pops.

he checked his store and everything in the Southeast...

just got grevious for 20 on the bay... i was starting to get tired of going to walgreens every other day and telling my mom to go to the 1 by her job :lol:

Last edited:
GameStop is garbage I preordered the box and the monkey bomb and they still ain't call me.
Saw it at ThinkGeek today. :lol:
Went into Hot Topic, saw the Comikaze pops, left real quick and by the time I got back (15 minutes) the pops were gone. I asked the girl what happened and she told me they were delayed. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom