FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Gonna go looking for grievous Tomorrow I'll buy all of them I find and put them on here in the thread first come first serve basis

Last edited:
0-4 on my Walgreens hunt today :smh:

Will continue tomorrow. Already claiming dibs on extras Kilroy :lol:

Stopped by my Walgreens and they had an end cap full of those blank DIY Pops for some reason [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

Couple sales I saw at the mall today, buy one get one 50% off at F.Y.E. Excludes exclusives....3 for 30$ at HT,also excludes exclusives....Picked up a Bloody Cassidy today,one of my favorites already.

Is it too late for raffle? I got Bank Robber Joker do you guys want 10 or 14 slots no max?
In regardless if it's 10 or 14. Prefer 10 to increase my odds though 
laugh.gif

$9.5/10 slots no max
Quote this and put your preferred number in the list
If all slots are claimed before 8pm, I'll do the raffle at 9pm EST tonight. Payment due after all slots are claimed.
Drawing via timeanddate,periscope and random.org

$9.5/10 slots no max
Quote this and put your preferred number in the list
If all slots are claimed before 8pm, I'll do the raffle at 9pm EST tonight. Payment due after all slots are claimed.
Drawing via timeanddate,periscope and random.org

2 Hennessy

Went to GS on my lunch and dude gave me a list of future pops. Most I think we all knew about already...but here it is...

Those x men pops will prob be copped. Just too bad I don't like any of the ones that have already released (aside from chrome colossus and the phoenixes)

Oh, there is a Sabertooth one too...looks like my scan cropped it off though, suppose to be right above Storm Mohawk.

New Seated Pooh!! yas!

And I see they added the Blue Metallic back to the list.

And what Movie version of the Rangers?!?!

*edit*

nvm :lol:

Hmmmm, more hanna barbera with Chase figures. Might have to try for that Snaggelpuss and Touche Turtle. If they're metallic :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom