FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Toy Tokyo is giving out wristbands for a chance to purchase their exclusives. If its anything like last year, be prepared to wait a looooong time on line.
How long? like I'm going with my girl on friday but I don't want her waiting in line with me for four hours I rather just have her enjoy CC since this her first time.. 

I need a lookout for that Green Ranger. I'll be watching sites on my phone and computer trying to get this thing. :rofl:

I need a lookout for that Green Ranger. I'll be watching sites on my phone and computer trying to get this thing.
roll.gif
People have funko bots man I'm convinced... I tried so hard to get the SDCC Marcus Fenix joint when they released some everyday.. it was impossible. 

Dr Doom & Chase Joker Raffle

• Drawing will be done at periscope on 10/5
  • Send payment as family/friends, note your NT username. (Don't send payment until all slots are filled.)
  • 1 slot/person until Monday, no limit onwards
  • Pick your number

Dr Doom $10/15
3. ITO
4. swaynomics930
5. Raider 5
6. IJumpmanI
7. JHowlett
8. yvespo3
9. yankeesking92
10. JohnnyRedStorm
11. mynameaintG
13. sundro2000
14. OmarTrippyMane

Chase Joker (Minor crease on top of the box) - $8/15
3. ITO
5. sundro2000
7. JHowlett
10. IJumpmanI
11. mynameaintG
13. yankeesking92

4 spots left for Doom
9 spots left for Joker

Starting tomorrow, no more slot limit/person

I can't do the chase pop at nycc anymore. I got to actually avoid the line at opening last time I went on a Saturday for that chase Vegetables and about 30 people spawned at the upstairs entrance and Usained it over to the booth. And there was already a line before they got there. So to homie who was taking their girl best of luck but be aware of what you're up against.

I can't do the chase pop at nycc anymore. I got to actually avoid the line at opening last time I went on a Saturday for that chase Vegetables and about 30 people spawned at the upstairs entrance and Usained it over to the booth. And there was already a line before they got there. So to homie who was taking their girl best of luck but be aware of what you're up against.

Yeah I ain't stressing funkos at cc anymore I'll just take her and have fun whatever I get I get

How long? like I'm going with my girl on friday but I don't want her waiting in line with me for four hours I rather just have her enjoy CC since this her first time.. 

That's exactly why my girl is NOT coming with me this year. Last year we waited over 3 hours on the TT line. Smh. She got impatient and went to the front of the line and somehow got me the GITD Godzilla lol she was pissed afterwards tho

Back
Top Bottom