FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

NYCC is a collective pass for me this year. I might get chef Deadpool if I can catch it on discount. But for sure gotta make moves for metallic green ranger.

^ word, the only standouts for me that I'll be trying to get are the metallic GR (TT still hasnt announced theirs, I think they have a few more), SSJ Trunks, and QGJ.

I want all the X-Men (Non- Dorbz)

HawkGirl

Killing Joke Joker

Last edited:
SS Trunks, Scott Pilgrim Astro Boy, Killing Joke Joker, XL Thanos dorbz, qui gon all i'm trying to get from Funko booth in addition to TT green ranger.

Just realized thanos is 500pcs limited :smh:

yeah they were the ones buying up all the Kobe's, Curry's and Lebron's at the NBA store in NYC earlier this year.

Hope the numbers are like 6k+ in production for these but i doubt it.

But, I've read that some Funko stuff is available to ship to the US again so maybe there's hope.

Last edited:
Popcultcha need to stop playing.

Man I'm shocked the Marcus Fenix with the head never made it to the Us

lol at all the raffles being done now.

one thing i dont like is the "im in" thing you guys are doing.

it should be for example... "Batman 10/$5/1"

when someone buys in they comment "1/9" meaning they want one spot and there are 9 spots left "1/8" and so on until it caps. just my .02

it just makes things alot cleaner and easier to follow for everyone.

BTW as someone else said, waffles are fun, but that doesn't mean you can't just throw your pops up here anytime if you dont want them anymore. There are a lot of us on here that don't want to even chance a waffle and would just rather buy it out right.
so please feel free

I really think you guys should create a separate page for this waffling.

It will get clutter in here...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom