FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got my Stannis pop In-store at Barnes & Noble for $5. That was a while ago. I go back in the other day and see they still have a BUNCH in store. Jorah is the only other one that is worth less I feel

Not only did these come in with the most perfect wrapping and protection but i legitimately hollered laughing when seeing the Chewie meme on top. Thanks onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII , these are so dope in person.

View media item 2143551
I've actually been packing low-res memes in NTer's packages so if you're expecting a Pop from me, there's probably a pixelated meme in there :smokin enjoy, bro!

Is that a NES in the background? :nerd:

Last edited:
Not only did these come in with the most perfect wrapping and protection but i legitimately hollered laughing when seeing the Chewie meme on top. Thanks onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII , these are so dope in person.

View media item 2143551
I've actually been packing low-res memes in NTer's packages so if you're expecting a Pop from me, there's probably a pixelated meme in there :smokin enjoy, bro!

Is that a NES in the background? :nerd:

:pimp:

Yes it is, my setup a few weeks ago...

View media item 2143583

Last edited by a moderator:
My dream cast is currently holding up a stack of books in my closet.... favorite system tho. no one in here can see me on MVC2

Around 65-70
could've sworn i saw ebay prices going for 65/70.... good to know they're still in the 80s tho....

Yeah. I see prices falling on eBay so I'm going to do my best to hold out. For high priced pops I usually like to have decent box
I replaced these words in my dirty mind....

my pickups this week...got Conan for $67 shipped and Hobgoblin for about $79

View media item 2143622
Wasnt planning on getting the Hobgoblin, feel like he should have a hood on like the pic on the back, but i put a halfass bid on ebay and surprisingly won

gonna be looking to clean up my collection so ill post up some for sale soon

NT or Not I want a deal. :lol:

We family here, why you trying to pull that stunt.

Last edited:
Got sniped on a hobgoblin for $81 shipped with a stack. Couldn't bring myself to pay it

Seriously player, Just be patient. I really feel like he's gonna drop quite a bit soon enough. I honestly believe that more boxes will magically "show up in the warehouse!" or something sometime. Besides, even if no more drop, I believe he's still falling. I'm sure a few I was watching went for around $55 before shipping. Play the long game. Worked for BTW Jon Snow!

View media item 2143551

Chewie! That flocked Chewbacca is easily one of my faves. Enjoy all day urry day. Or maybe all day hairy day??? So lame. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom