FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Finished setting up my display. Going to get rid of everything else I have besides the rest of GoT pops. Iron Throne, Mag the Mighty, Joffrey, and Hodor are hiding in box on the sides of the bottom shelf. Don't have any space or anything else I really want so I'm done for a while. Should finally have Venom coming in the mail from a PC order I made months ago and he will take Spideys place. Might switch out ZEA Batman for Dark Knight Batman also.

View media item 2139240

Man I wouldn't even do a poll lol. Takes the fun out of collecting and basically becomes a d*ck measuring contest over some over priced plastic.

I love seeing the pickup posts though

I want to wio.

Haha jk. Not even about that tho.
Picking up pop u always wanted isnt always about just paying a high dollar amount. Some have to do with deals you had to make. Pieces you had to sacrifice. Making sure u didnt get shafted.
Not just a who has the biggest wallet.

Mine would be Knuckles but I'm not about that flexing-life. Some people really do think it's all about the money and how much you spend and PPG top ten.

It's just like shoes lol. Flexing ain't in me, sure I have $ to buy pops that I want but I'd rather keep my costs down and just enjoy what I have.

That mindset of need it by any means will leave you never satisfied and in same cases regretful. I could honestly say that out of the 106 pops, I have probably like less than 10 that I won't be a fan of let's say 5-6 years from now.

But yeah the constant PPG flexing on Reddit is kinda sad lol

Being happy about a pick up whether common or high end isnt really flexing. And we all ooo and ahh when someone gets something that others have been wanting. So a suggestion of hot pick up in this group isnt flexing... were not really strangers

Nice to be humble however I'm flexin' my pop. 
laugh.gif

I've wanted these two (Dark Phoenix) but especially this POP from the day I started collecting...Finally

Not a dxk measuring contest, but I'm proud to show off my Grail Hunt. F it.

Lining something up for this week, too. Then I"m chillin'. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom