FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If you input your address, it'll tell you what's on the way to that address.

You need to opt in/Sign up for MyUSPS and get your address verified. Once verified it checks to see if any packages are being shipped to your address. It takes awhile to update after you sign up tho because I know I have packages coming today that aren't showing up.

So part of my walgreens order shipped, the AT AT driver lol I dunno but I smell cancellations afoot.

now I don't remember if I registered :stoneface:

Did it ask for all that info when you first signed up for the sweepstakes? Or was that another link...can't remember...what a fail

when you first signed up to try to enter the contest.

If you were entering the code and just your email and getting confirmations then you signed up lol

Didn't realize they're giving away 2,000 Conan's :wow:

Kinda regret not putting in the codes :lol:

If I get a Conan's, who trading for a Renly outchea
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

If anyone is getting rid of their hobgoblin, I have SDCC green goblin, regular green goblin, dug with cone, black suit spidey and anti-venom up for trade. will trade in your favor, let me know if any of y'all are interested or know someone interested.

I usually wake up once in the middle of the night between 1 and 4. Since SDCC started it's just become habit to check reddit whenever I wake up :lol:
They are glued to the glider. But you could probably boil it.

It's glued?? That sucks, might have to use my girls blow dryer. I like the fact they are different positions but you have to have a GG with his jack-o-lantern Bomb on his glider!!

I deserve a Conan. 

Just putting that into the universe.

Picked up my Hot Topic order today finally.. Mag the Mighty is pretty dope in person, it's my first giant size Pop. And I had to get thumbs up BB-8 and Underwater Batman just cause

I deserve a Conan. And, getting one.

Just putting that into the universe.
All the B.S. with the GOT pop and FP screwing me over...

This is happening to me..  
laugh.gif

On a side note, Funko don't play with the shipping.  Got my shipping confirmation email for the Green Dodge Duck.

Still waiting on shipping for my duck.

Has anyone for sure won a Conan pop? :nerd:
I'm wondering if the cable thing is true.

Back
Top Bottom