FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

From sometime in April:
@marmourjr hit @bamez up and see if he is still up for this trade. His box isn't mint though FYI.

I looked for months and the best deal I could find was a $145 BIN on eBay I jumped on as soon as it was listed sometime in June.

Honestly if I were you I would forget about trading unless @bamez can help you and just grab the first one you see on eBay for less than $170. Sell whatever you were going to trade to help fund some of it afterwards. The longer you wait on a deal the tougher time you are going to have.
Thanks, Henny...

Unlike Vyes aka Bolton Bastard....He always reminding me of how great it's to have a Renly
laugh.gif

can your boy get his hands on BTW Jon Snow? Or Kingsguard Jaime? Only things I'm missing at this point

Let me know if you still need BTW Jon, my LCS still has him for I believe $40. I was going to get him but only got the bloody Jon Snow out of respect to tdogg2k tdogg2k [emoji]128514[/emoji] figured he'd be cool with me keeping the bloody one.

All these GOT hookup, hopefully can get me a Renly hookup :lol:

NT scouts where yall at.

The wifey is on FB and she'll see what she can do, although she's probably a member of most of the same groups others are. See if she can't help. TEAMWORK.

Dope custom

2uh25oj.jpg

xfchfd.jpg

That's actually super legit. Reminds me of that movie Brotherhood of the Wolf.

Those would be some dope pops too.

View media item 2120525
I wish Funko hope on that special forces wave and make some dope military/police figures like tactical swat/SDU stuff.

on that tip some Jin-Roh / Kerberos Saga pops would be cool too

Last edited:
yo **** YOU WALGREENS
not only have i got nothing from my order.

my mutha ******* year one box was suppsoe to come today and isn't here now.

I hope Walgreens comes thru for everyone. I want my 2. I wasn't even greedy.

Walgreens this is on some ********. I ordered before Omar. 
laugh.gif

I guess they're filling all the multiple orders first. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Flourish fam!

View media item 2120630
I wish FP offered tracking but a mail call surprise is best. Still need SDCC indy and gold gun Fenix to wrap up SDCC pops.

Puttin up some pops for sale/trade in forums to get some bites. And thanks to whoever made me look at that Black Suit superman pop I want him now :smh: :lol:

Offering up my white duck, la muerte and Dr Doom and hoping for some offers.

So there's no Walgreens sticker on there?

Man F Walgreens, PC still coming through for me for the clutch. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom