FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Will someone please explain to me why I haven't seen a Michael Jordan 23 funko pop? That would be my ultimate grail lol.

Customs are whack IMO. I'm not gonna take away the work some people put in but overall they're weak to me. Maybe it's that crazy price people charge for something that will actually depreciate in value over time.

I dunno, taking someone else's product and repainting it isn't special to me.

I'd never pay more than $30-45 max for a custom. Like i don't see how this FunkoBoss chick got popular. Heard she's a b___h. Maybe i'm still mad about getting the boot from her group :lol:

Customs have extra molded pieces, new paint. I think theyre totally worth it in a lot of cases. People who get the wedding toppers or characters they know will never come to production.
I look at a lot of the crap funko has made and people passing/reselling it for the same price or more than a custom. Look at the original 3 rangers compared to the new ones... new ones look great. But they will more than likely not remake the original 3. If someone can make me an action posed ranger or better body ranger for under 100. Why not. Funko boss charges a ton because of her name and shes good. A lot make them for under 70/60

I just scooped up a set of these blind boxes last night at BL and was able to get a full set sans chases. Had 2 Goldars and Zeds but they swapped em out for the Green and Pink Ranger.

Is that $40 retail? yikes.

These are the translucent ones. Im willing to haggle

Last edited:
Bro i was sick... what was worse was the showthread. Snows revival opened up the floor for all that mayhem and dumb nickname talk...
Stannis kept order in there. Ypu see how all u wildling scum acted the entire season with stannis gone. Animals didnt know how to act

Da king of da norf kept you ghost from the show thread. Snowgawd flourished like he always has this season. Everything was lovely

HBO and Funko making bread off the Game of Thrones Pops, but we still can't catch some Entourage joints. They even did True Blood too. :smh:

I think I've replied to everyone's PMs. If you paid already, I'll get it shipped out tomorrow morning.

Also have a Joker (Boxer) from Target that I think I forgot to list :nerd:

Customs are whack IMO. I'm not gonna take away the work some people put in but overall they're weak to me. Maybe it's that crazy price people charge for something that will actually depreciate in value over time.

I dunno, taking someone else's product and repainting it isn't special to me.

I'd never pay more than $30-45 max for a custom. Like i don't see how this FunkoBoss chick got popular. Heard she's a b___h. Maybe i'm still mad about getting the boot from her group :lol:

I heard she booted someone from her group for asking questions about a custom she did. She may be good, but for real work on your cs skills.

That would be great, instant Hughes cop.

Dan Severn, Pride Wanderlei, Pride Don Frye... yes.

Never was, never will be a GSP fan.

Yeah I found you either really like him or really hate him and I understand both. The back-end of his career didn't win any fans for sure. There are so many other people that I wouldn't be upset about seeing, just give me Franklin and Hughes for sure.

Got the Panthers 3 pack and Golden Girls set!!! I'm happy and won't be purchasing pops for a while [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

She booted someone because he got a custom MJ pop from a mystery sale. He didnt want it and asked her straight up what was the pop worth or valued at.
Lol i wouldve booted him too. Thats rude af imo

Ive chatted her up many times and she was awesome answered all my questions we talked about what she does in real life all that

Last edited:
She booted someone because he got a custom MJ pop from a mystery sale. He didnt want it and asked her straight up what was the pop worth or valued at.

Got ya. I had no idea that was the deal. I'm not on FB, the wifey just said she booted someone. That's crazy a custom was in a mystery sale. Guess that's when you know you made it.

Has anyone who ordered that MCC box got theirs yet? Interested in seeing detailed shots of the Pop.

Got ya. I had no idea that was the deal. I'm not on FB, the wifey just said she booted someone. That's crazy a custom was in a mystery sale. Guess that's when you know you made it.
Ive seen quite a few of her pieces on ebay and for sales

Has anyone who ordered that MCC box got theirs yet? Interested in seeing detailed shots of the Pop.

Mine should be here next week. Cant wait

Ive chatted her up many times and she was awesome answered all my questions we talked about what she does in real life all that

That's gotta be the dumbest reason I heard anyone getting booted lol

Like she mad or something? Was she butthurt her custom was in a box? I saw that post too and commented on it. She's weak.

Another problem is she refuses to put her prices out there for people to see. She definitely charges on the high end of customizers. Plus I hate that she's plugged up and gets hooked up with pops and chases. Yeah that's salty right there but enh :lol:

I think there was more to that story dude who got kicked out was giving it out piece by piece as people were getting on him. My interpretation of the story was ge was salty. Then started kinda harassing her PM. Like trying to act like he wanted more made but wasnt trying to pay.
She is connected but a lot of that is through her fans also. Shes mad a lot of custom pieces for a lot of people. And thats not even her main job. Now that she has custom boxes too she killing at it.
She was cool to me lol i have no beef with her.

She is probably flooded now but there are customizers like Valkryie statues that have the best pieces ive ever seen and is not using funko stuff. Theyre just mass producing molding their own. Charging like 150/200

Last edited:
That's gotta be the dumbest reason I heard anyone getting booted lol

Like she mad or something? Was she butthurt her custom was in a box? I saw that post too and commented on it. She's weak.

Another problem is she refuses to put her prices out there for people to see. She definitely charges on the high end of customizers. Plus I hate that she's plugged up and gets hooked up with pops and chases. Yeah that's salty right there but enh :lol:

Well hey you know what they say, power corrupts. I'm never on facebook so I got no idea who you guys are talking about but can you give me a rundown on who this chick is?

Back
Top Bottom