FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

And there it is, sneaker game 2.0

http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/25/12269660/comic-con-2016-resell-toy-flipping-collection

SDCC was wild yesterday. Failed at the pop up shop since it seems they only had maybe 80 of the Bobs up for sale. Talked to a guy who was like 89 in the store after I left the line not wanting to get anything. Dude acted shifty for no reason when I asked him what number he was. Come to find out he's a reseller said he had 25 BBB and 3 of the Cap dorbz but he was trying to get more :smh: also reading stories of people seeing resellers giving kids cash and then coming back from the funko lines with bags of stuff :x

Good thing it's only once a year tho. Funny I was feeling bummed about striking out on BBB because I had forgot about all the other pops I scored. Especially happy I got parks Indy. Still hunting for that blue duck tho.

Crazy thing happened to me at GameStop just now..

So I get the SDCC dr.strange this morning so I'm looking at the common one I got on Friday like eh I don't want this, I go to GameStop to return it. I tell dude the story and I'm returning it blah blah... He does the return asks me for my card and then he puts the Dr. strange in a new bag....and gives me the new returned receipt with the old receipt and says "here in case you wanna return it"

I'm like.... What? In my head. And then I thought back to everytime GameStop gave me a $1.00 for a game... And I was like yep. Took my free Dr.Strange and dipped

:nthat:

Waddup..NT Man y'all help me out got me into this pop phase..lol

So who has Duck Dogers (gitd) was he at retail stores or just online only??

Also thanks to @marmourjr for an easy trade for ZEA Batman and the GoT hookup. GoT collection is now complete. I'll wait for Mag (and maybe Night King Freddy) to come in then will posted a complete collection pic

Nice on the ZEA Bats!!! If anyone has one they're looking to move, please let me know. I'd love to grab one.

check your local HT's, ours got a shipment saturday he just put out today.

gamestop also has a lot of their pops at $5 saw the Civil war pops in there for 5.

Got TRU tracking for Teen Titans.

Anyone get tracking for Walmart or Amazon orders?

FP and PC are going to cause me stress.

Recent haul :smh: didn't even know it was this many with goblin coming from FP and PC (hopefully). This is probably the most helpful and cooperative thread on Nt so I thank ya'll for that. If anyone is trying to get a Iron Throne get them now, was able to get mine for $38 shipped. Shoutout to wsm10 wsm10 for a great trade, cool dude.

If anyone is looking for a Dr. Strange or Superman let me know, it's your for cost and shipping.

4jpawz.jpg

You should email FP about the order, make sure it was actually placed. My friend made an order for the Green Goblin, emailed them to cancel (after ordering from Walgreens), they said the order didn't even go through even though, he got the Sage Pay charge on his card 
sick.gif

You should email FP about the order, make sure it was actually placed. My friend made an order for the Green Goblin, emailed them to cancel (after ordering from Walgreens), they said the order didn't even go through even though, he got the Sage Pay charge on his card :x

Yeah I'm in the same boat. Seems like PayPal was the way to go as those were the only orders that seemed to be saved during the high traffic period.

I don't know what's going on at this point. I talked to them and scanned my acknowledgments to them, expressed that I really hope my orders don't get cancelled. I think I'm screwed unless they decide to be nice or they had extra stock set aside for overselling and issues like this. But knowing FP, they'll probably just cancel it.

Side note, customer service with FP and PC over the phone is always great. I remember calling PC one time and the guy kept calling mate and laughing. I asked him if he was laughing at my accent he said no but then burst into laughter again :rofl: I told him it was ok if he was laughing at me and to just get it all out so we could continue talking. So he did :rofl: He was very helpful though, told him g'day mate when it was all said and done :lol:

I still dont think this is anywhere near "sneaker game"

but the reason I hate this article so much because pop collectors are the biggest hypocrits on earth.

you know why i don't like this article or people who complain about this... because i have yet to see anyone sell their pops (that are more than 4 months old or over 20 ppg). For Retail + shipping.
A lot of people want to complain about flippers, but no one wants to sell there old pops for what they paid. But yet claim they want it's value. at one point all pops were only worth 10 or 15. a lot may have paid more for a pop but that was your prerogative.

so it's laughable when i see articles or people complaining. but no one is looking at funko and demanding better stock or more ways to cop desired pops.

Back
Top Bottom