FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just copped star lord, mossy groot , and stealth I'M off PC was waiting for a 3rd pop to get off PC to make it with it. Thank goodness that starlord came out!

Hot topic online has some GoT funkos for really cheap right now. $8.75 I believe for melisanbae, gold hand Jaime, night King, bronn, Margery, harpy, and stannis. 6" rhaegal is also 30% off ref price

Hey y'all, I need help. I just did a trade for a Chase Freddy Krueger and after looking at the shipping info from them, it stated that his weight with shipping box was 14.5 ounces. That seems high to me, can anyone tell me about what weight a shipped one should be? I know there are variables to it, but I was just wondering if anyone had him and could weigh him. Thanks for any help possible.

Hey y'all, I need help. I just did a trade for a Chase Freddy Krueger and after looking at the shipping info from them, it stated that his weight with shipping box was 14.5 ounces. That seems high to me, can anyone tell me about what weight a shipped one should be? I know there are variables to it, but I was just wondering if anyone had him and could weigh him. Thanks for any help possible.

could of packed it like a champ!

13 oz and lower it can go first class. Thats practically a small box and some bubble wrap.
14 oz is a slightly bigger box (enough to probably fit 2 pops) and he has a lot of padding.

could of packed it like a champ!

That's absolutely what I'm hoping! Maybe she's gotten packages from USPS that seem to have been mistaken for the game ball in the FIFA World Cup.

13 oz and lower it can go first class. Thats practically a small box and some bubble wrap.
14 oz is a slightly bigger box (enough to probably fit 2 pops) and he has a lot of padding.

Right on, was kinda thinking that but I'm always reading into details too much. With how popular these things have gotten, I tend to be paranoid with people I haven't really dealt with all that much.

Can't find this patina WW to save my life.

Local BAM has the GITD Chesire Cat if anyone needs. I got y'all for retail plus ship.

Not sure if posted but all Pops at HT are buy 1 get 1 30% off,picked up the Harley and Joker exclusives.

Thanks T!

Grabbed a bunch of stuff the past two days, pretty hyped.

Local mall just got a box lunch. I can throw oops on GITD anti venom and regina

@Hennessy  thank you for the link man. got my old detolf on the way from my mom's place. gonna fill that one up next week. just finished the first two shelves tonight, going to do two more tomorrow. thank you for the idea fam.

you, @Tdogg2k  and I gotta meet up for drinks soon

Yeah those 3. I think someone here was selling one
Thanks all these SS exclusives are hard to keep up with. My first ones from DC even though I said I wouldn't start on DC stuff also.

On a random note, I didn't even know John Oliver had one,his show is :lol: will have to pick it up.

That looks dope ronaldcinho ronaldcinho !

They are 3 SS Joker exclusives,correct? GS,HT, and Target? I got 2/3 about to give up on Target.

You can get the FYE pack to substitute for the Target joker.

Also there's a Walmart Exclusive version too.

GameStop does not have a Joker Exclusive, just a Harley Quinn one.

Last edited:
You can get the FYE pack to substitute for the Target joker.

Also there's a Walmart Exclusive version too.

GameStop does not have a Joker Exclusive, just a Harley Quinn one.
Ahh yeah you're right it was a regular joker from GS ,so Walmart is the third exclusive Joker not counting the FYE pack.So confused on this set for some reason :smh: :lol:

View media item 2084963

@Hennessy
 thank you for the link man. got my old detolf on the way from my mom's place. gonna fill that one up next week. just finished the first two shelves tonight, going to do two more tomorrow. thank you for the idea fam.

you, @Tdogg2k
 and I gotta meet up for drinks soon

Looks great man! :pimp: So you're gonna have 2 Detolfs? Those top two Spider-Man shelves look perfect to me with Spidey on top and the villains on the bottom 8) Making me reconsider selling a lot of my Spider-Man pops.

I put up a ton of eBay auctions last night. It's the perfect time for me to unload some things since I'm moving into a new place with my girl in a month. Trying to avoid cluttering up the new spot. Decided to slim down to just GoT and a few of my favorites. It's really hard to sell some of these but I'm going to need the space from my Marvel shelf to keep the GoT display going. There's no point in having extra pops I can't display and if I get another Detolf this will just get out of control lol. I feel like I need to keep the toy hobby contained to one display.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom