FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Prolly gonna be getting rid of a lot soon. Trying to bring everything down to just a comic book and GoT collection. Only collect stuff that I watch/read but it's starting to get out of hand.

Went by GameStop and they also served me an L. :lol:
Metallic blue rangers are sold out. I did order a regular blue one though. I'll have green, black, and blue. Hopefully a green metallic shows up somewhere. :nerd:

Went by GameStop and they also served me an L. :lol:
Metallic blue rangers are sold out. I did order a regular blue one though. I'll have green, black, and blue. Hopefully a green metallic shows up somewhere. :nerd:

LOL yeah I went on my lunch and got Shaq'd. All good. As long as my 6 get fulfilled I'll be good :lol:

Patina Wonder Woman

apparently some BAMs already have her.

View media item 2070552

Prolly gonna be getting rid of a lot soon. Trying to bring everything down to just a comic book and GoT collection. Only collect stuff that I watch/read but it's starting to get out of hand.

whats on the trading block? might have something youre interested in.. second one arrived just now.

View media item 2070557:tongue:

99% sure that box will be ordered.

Gonna wait for a spoiler to come out first just to make sure :lol:

Is there a spoiler for the women of Marvel box? Curious to see if theres a Gwen pop that's cool. Sort of wanna get one of her but wanna wait for the variant options.

Agh man don't tease me like that! I still need a regular Wonder Woman too lol

i think i still have my regular WW too, if you mean BvS..

View media item 2070574
alleyzonjay alleyzonjay

Any of this stuff interest you? If not will have to go into the vault

nothing i really need there, i have those two Marvel. dont collect the others.

View media item 2070595
Batgirl 2016 wonder what it could be?

hoping its the black/purple suit!.. :smokin

Glad I passed

although im not fond of the POP i think the box overall is great. love the shirt and comic.

Anyone interested in the women of power boxes? Retail plus ship, I left auto renew on and have two by accident, don't really need either

Back
Top Bottom