FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I think the mini figure, key chain, regular size and Giant Man would look dope side by side.

Yeah I have miles, love him. Prolly my second favorite spider man both in comics and out of all the pops I own. if anyone is going back to order women of power, please let me know. I need ant man box.

Yeah I have miles, love him. Prolly my second favorite spider man both in comics and out of all the pops I own. if anyone is going back to order women of power, please let me know. I need ant man box.

Idk why they don't let you backorder the boxes at any time :smh: Well, I'm sure there's a good reason. But **** it, I'll probably just cancel my current subscription and have my roommate order the Women of Power and then backorder Ant-Man box. Then just cop the Miles Morales off eBay because I don't want the other pop in there.

Last edited:
Idk why they don't let you backorder the boxes at any time :smh: Well, I'm sure there's a good reason. But **** it, I'll probably just cancel my current subscription and have my roommate order the Women of Power and then backorder Ant-Man box. Then just cop the Miles Morales off eBay because I don't want the other pop in there.
You can sell the lady Thor for like 15-20 and get some money back on the box. Its not a whole lot but it's something at least

Last edited:

In case you wanna go the easy route, a bit pricey tho if I'm not mistaken...

https://fugitivetoys.com/collection...ure-unmasked-ant-man-w-mini-ant-man-exclusive

In case you wanna go the easy route, a bit pricey tho if I'm not mistaken...
https://fugitivetoys.com/collection...d-ultimate-spider-man-miles-morales-exclusive

Wait for awesome con. Because a lot of booths that sell pops have a few of the mcc boxes also

Back
Top Bottom