FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I got the blue snaggletooth I seem to always get the chase in these boxes :lol:

How much is the blue going for? :nerd:

Yo @Hennessy what are you looking for trade wise? I went hunting in the DMV and couldn't find fm-2187 yesterday
If you click on the blue "i" under the price on BrickSeek.com it allows you to see the number they have on hand.  If that number jumps up by an increment of 12 that means the Target in question just received their TR-8R stock.  Hope that helps.  Happy hunting and may the Force be with you!

Last edited:
100$ :wow:

I've taken a backseat from pops, the collecting game has gotten too disgusting for me, fools at my local wahlgreens trying to triple retail when I ask them if they have gotten any shipment....they be like "maybe....what you need" with a stupid smirk :smh:

I've taken a backseat from pops, the collecting game has gotten too disgusting for me, fools at my local wahlgreens trying to triple retail when I ask them if they have gotten any shipment....they be like "maybe....what you need" with a stupid smirk :smh:

Pretty much what happens when anything is made exclusive. :/

I just want the FN-2187. IDGAF if it's a target exclusive. I'm going to open it and throw the box away. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There are no Target exclsuves that are worth over 20, its literally a waste of time grabbing so many if you're not doing it to help out to be completely honest. Target exclusives sit for a long time.

Dont forget Toy Wars has the 7.77 sale going on today only free shipping with orders over 50

See now i gotta come to ypur crib and sacrifice all ypur pops to the flames of the lord of light. There is just no other choice now. Bend the knee and pledge your allegiance to King stannis. Ill forgive you.

Same gpes for Ksteezy too

@Hennessy  are you on reddit or did someone steal your pic? 
nerd.gif

I'm VillainSmoke on reddit :pimp: Wanted to get involved in that online community as well.

Last edited:
been lurking for a few months :nerd:

i saw that pic & was like "i remember seeing that on NT" :lol:

I posted it before with the Dorbz from BvS collectors corps box in the pic and they banned me for spoiling :rofl: So I posted the updated version.

Ready for Bran to come back though...
View media item 1968890

Last edited:

Report them to their manager.

Man I need GITD night king, and dany riding drogon and fm-2187 and I'm straight for a minute. Finally found winter soldier and war machine last week.

i dont think ive seen him posted on here but has anyone found Unmasked Black Panther at their Walgreens? seen a few people post him on the FB groups..

Back
Top Bottom