FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Deadpool mcc spoilers are out. Please remember to spoiler the link and the contents in a spoiler tag. Dont post the pic in here either since it will still show up on the top right recent pics. That should include talking about it in any form outside of spoiler tags.. (ie; why did they use this...i wish they did this instead..this is stupid because....)
Please be considerate on the spoiler

Link to Deadpool unboxing if you are interested

Not a bad box but I'm ok with passing on it.

Deadpool movie was piff tho

Last edited:
Maaaaaaaan I hope these aren't Con or store exclusives (aside from HT)
Items in the catalogue are all general releases...no exclusives shown. 

A lot of cool stuff coming out...can't wait for all of the new Marvel, DC and SW POPs.

I actually still need Venom, Carnage, and Anti-Venom. But I want the GITD Anti-Venom. And they use venom for all the marvel pops at Walgreens. I doubt it's actually a venom there.

Just watched Spider-man 2 again today. Excited for the Dock Ock from the catalogue :pimp: probably pass on most of the other commons as I'm hunting some older stuff now.
View media item 1912583
I ordered the Deadpool box and was able to order the Hulkbuster box with it. Also got the Armored Batman box on the way. Trying to avoid spoilers for Deadpool.

Last edited:
My nephew just bought me another pop  
smokin.gif
  i have a total of two now, and he bough them both lol

Last edited:
Wish they would make Avatar: TLA Pops. It'd be cool to have a 6'' Appa with all the different elements and the villains from both the original and Korra.

Wish they would make Avatar: TLA Pops. It'd be cool to have a 6'' Appa with all the different elements and the villains from both the original and Korra.

6 inch water avatar state

I'd cop all of em

Last edited:
just picked up the $30 baseball bat case from Michaels to hold my pops :smokin

now i just need to find a place to put it, thing is pretty big :lol:

Looking thru that catalog and I'm disappointed that there is no Xmen pops

Seriously??? They have to know how much people want those things. I'd love an Archangel and Apocalypse set. Or just the four horseman. I would get all of them honestly though.

Back
Top Bottom