FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

finally copped that finn from barnes and noble... its back online for yall that want to cop... i was gon cop the stormtrooper one from gamestop but i have so many stormtroopers so i passed... im trying to cop star wars pops but they are hard to find... i need the poe from walmart, kylo ren from target and rey from hot topic and spirit yoda from walgreens... im a try to find 1 at a time hopefully i can find yoda... and i found the marvel pops at my local walgreens but i had to pass and will continue to hunt because taskmaster arm was broken :smh:
View media item 1868140

All these mystery box collections are too much for me...but so tempting!!!
Yea i stay with MCC (i've like them all)
but i may have to get the DC one, i know my brother is a fan and that batman will be hard to get separately

If its the alien I'm guessing it will be with the head/armor or whatever it is split open showing the lil alien.
^That's what im thinking, battle beaten.

finally copped that finn from barnes and noble... its back online for yall that want to cop... i was gon cop the stormtrooper one from gamestop but i have so many stormtroopers so i passed... im trying to cop star wars pops but they are hard to find... i need the poe from walmart, kylo ren from target and rey from hot topic and spirit yoda from walgreens... im a try to find 1 at a time hopefully i can find yoda..

I saw rey 2 days ago, I see Poe all the time (i may have an extra one.)

Last edited:
View media item 1868160
first 2 :smokin

Went to gamestop to get a new XB1 controller & saw they were running a buy one, get one 1/2 sale. Spent like 10 mins trying to pick 2 that i wanted, can easily see how collecting these could be addicting :lol:

I saw rey 2 days ago, I see Poe all the time (i may have an extra one.)

hook it up with that Poe. I went the one Wal-Mart near me and they had zero Pops. I already hate going to WM so if you can save me some trouble, it would be appreciated.

i need the poe from walmart, kylo ren from target and rey from hot topic and spirit yoda from walgreens... im a try to find 1 at a time hopefully i can find yoda... and i found the marvel pops at my local walgreens but i had to pass and will continue to hunt because taskmaster arm was broken :smh:
View media item 1868140

i have a Kylo Ren Target Exclusive, if you can find any of the Walgreens Marvel ill trade for Green Goblin or Taskmaster. let me know.

Picked up the Friends set (minus Monica [emoji]128530[/emoji]) for $32 with the Hot Cash. Thanks for posting the codes, guys!

went hunting after i said whats up to my dad and before i came to work.

first went to wal-mart looking for their Poe. didnt see it, but i picked up the Dewback/Trooper set on clearance ($1 off LOL).

went to walgreens after seeing if they had the new marvel set. no luck. but i did catch a Proto Fett which was awesome. they had one more Spirit Yoda. i was going to grab it since some of yall are looking, but it had a bunch of crap (shampoo/toothpaste) all over the front and on the box, so i left it there.

went hunting after i said whats up to my dad and before i came to work.

first went to wal-mart looking for their Poe. didnt see it, but i picked up the Dewback/Trooper set on clearance ($1 off LOL).

went to walgreens after seeing if they had the new marvel set. no luck. but i did catch a Proto Fett which was awesome. they had one more Spirit Yoda. i was going to grab it since some of yall are looking, but it had a bunch of crap (shampoo/toothpaste) all over the front and on the box, so i left it there.

shouldve copped. some people display them (vs keeping them in boxes).

Last edited:
Went to GS last night for the BOGO deal. Scooped up the missing counterparts I needed

View media item 1868995
Now on to the hot cash. I have $30 off $60 in physical hot cash. How long is it good for? The GF and I are waiting on the Alice and wonderland pops.

Went to GS last night for the BOGO deal. Scooped up the missing counterparts I needed

View media item 1868995
Now on to the hot cash. I have $30 off $60 in physical hot cash. How long is it good for? The GF and I are waiting on the Alice and wonderland pops.

ends the 24th.

theyre on the website. Hot Cash codes online are all the same.

Mad Hatter
http://www.hottopic.com/product/fun...480263.html#q=alice+in+wonderland+pop&start=1

Alice
http://www.hottopic.com/product/fun...480266.html#q=alice+in+wonderland+pop&start=7

^^^good looks but we're waiting on Queen of Hearts and HT flocked Cheshire Cat. She's fiending for that queen of hearts since that was her costume last year for Halloween haha

Back
Top Bottom