FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

The product I'm licensing has been selling $20-35 retail and are production costs are $2 a unit. Sell to retailers for $8-12. Licensing each unit probably about $2 taken from total revenue. So we are making $4-8 profit a unit after everything when we sell through retailers. Selling directly from our site directly our profits nearly double. I've never bought a pop directly from funko though and they have so many exclusives to small retailers I almost feel like these retailers pay a hefty premium for the exclusives because it encourages people to go their store or web store and possibly pick up some other items from the retailer. Like advertising their other inventory sort of if that makes sense.

:lol: I'll take a pic when I have time. First I need to find a place to put all of these and properly display them, though. My bed room desk isn't cutting it anymore. :smh:

Damn I'm at 53....I can't even display them on a desk, have them all stored inside a cabinet :lol:

Wave two of TFA (spoilers, obviously)

NtkAXA5.jpg

Strange selection. Was hoping for an unmasked Ren or Finn with lightsaber.

Today's mail call:

Stopped by my Walgreen's before going to see TFA in IMAX, and saw they restocked...in Frozen Pops.  

From Brian @ Funko (posted on Funko bulletin board Fri. Dec. 18/15 @ 1:26 pm):
Here we go with day four... Pop Rocks is coming back! Here are the names we can share at this time...
Billy Idol Pop
Marilyn Manson Pop
Green Day Pop
Twenty One Pilots Pop
KISS Pop & Vinyl Idolz
Jimi Hendrix Pop & Vinyl Idolz
More to come!!
Next announcement will be Monday.

Deadpool Pops are cool but I don't need them all. Probably cop two out the bunch.

Can't wait to see what other Pop Rocks figures will be dropping. Jimi Hendrix is a cop!

Damn, trying to figure out if these are normal sized. Looks a lot different than the pack that released for SDCC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom