FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Lunch time pick s/o johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm not cuz he sold it to me just s/o for me still wanting it after he never sold it to me :lol:

also ended up getting it cheaper than the bay sale that got cancelled on me 🙄 ended up buying a case of these commons as i see they’re going up. With the 2 different buys i did they averaged about $21 each. Gonna keep em on ice for a bit along with the green ranger case i got.

D7057E0E-C9D5-49C0-97B3-C764D3A2D26F.jpeg

the regular wanda is much better than the HT one. im getting regular.
but i'll wait til a con or funko pop drop for a GITD with fireballs.

I’m glad that I didn’t really care for the show, just didn’t do anything for me. My pockets are safe from Funko and Hot Toys :lol:

those 2 hot toys are absolute fire. im glad I dont collect them. because i'd want more than one. one hot toy is literally 30 pops with the right deal. or 15 marvel legends

Its a slippery slope for sure, but then again, you hit the right pop and you can turn that into a Hot Toy or two if you're lucky enough

Those hot toys are too nice. I’ve contemplated on numerous occasions of picking one up.

i still got pepe... hes actually in my glass case lol... prally wont sell... how much he going for? i remember going out of my way drive over 30 minutes just to get him at B&N on my lunch break which i went over an hour for lmao

Back
Top Bottom