FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I like the design of Waldo. Reminds me of Mike Mondo's sculpt of Lil' Mikey.
mondo-lil-mikey-mike-mitchell-teenage_1_29b30e7e8b7558d09eaa814535ac5866.jpg

either that or cut the box scene out.
could also just print out a hi res pic of a waldo scene also.
I need to stop talking about this. making me lean towards getting it
:lol: only going to get if HT or BL goes to buy 2 get 1 or something like that.

Oodles was copped. Legit eat a cup noodles for breakfast daily so it was a must.

need that Lil Sweet for sure. If you posting UPC codes tdogg2k tdogg2k your bear klaws better be in the pic too.

TTFWIW, but I just ordered one of those new 2pac pops from this dude in my local pop FB group. We were chatting on messenger to complete the transaction.

Then when we were done he asks if I wanted an Eazy E. I was like...hmm I dont remember there being one. And he told me that as a distributor, the get access to lists of future items before they are officially announced to the public to get in queue for purchase. Apparently there are also 6 more Masters of the Universe pops coming which includes a 10" Skeletor.

Anyway, just passing along.

Man there are so many sets I need to cop.
X-Men 1st appearance
Fantastic 4
Mortal Kombat
Pokemon (OG 4)
Batman 80th Anniv
UNC Jordans
and a bunch of 1 of's like Waldo, Pac, Cube, etc.

Ya it doesn’t end really…I bought a lot of pops within the past month and thought to myself ok im good for a while… nothing really dropping that catches my attention… then out of nowhere something new pops up no pun intended… saw gamestop had the mortal kombat raiden exclusive so I copped that yesterday… was going to put in a preorder for the flocked pokemon Pikachu and squirtle… decided to pass because I didn’t like that it was a box with other stuff I didn’t need for $40 … I might cop individually sometime on ebay though…I did pass on that oodles yesterday and I want the tuna fish but im kinda sour with funko.com with their slow shipping… I do want to cop that dr pepper pop when it releases

what was yall favorite pop u got in 2019
for me itd be between Itachi & bankai renji
Playing catch up with this thread. I'd say my favorites where the college mascots. Mainly the LSU & Alabama mascots. Still trying to make this the first series where I collect every single one they drop.

son of a gun, I guess I can get flocked Smokey, regular Smokey and Waldo now from Hot Topic. I suppose since those were initially announced in 2019, I don't feel as bad as not being tempted by anything going forward with 2020. Any way I can justify it :lol:
Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom