FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

every time you guys say your iron man shipped i check my amazon order to see if the status changed... but nope still nov-dec :lol:

Oh dear lord. Hopefully these sit for a minute, because I definitely need them and don't want to have to fight for them lol.

rs-144595-37ba7fe31555ba5f13898557862e1ae9963bfd03.jpg

Becareful with the Vegeta chase preorders. because the pre orders aren't coming straight from FUnko they're coming from Diamond collectibles they actually can't guaurantee as many as they're promising.
supposedly some cases may have 2 chases but some may have 1 some 0. so be careful who u pre order from.

Again be careful. They're starting to say the chase may be 1:9 not 1:6 so alot of people may not get it

Are the Thor FYE exclusives still available in stores? I still want that one but refuse to pay resale. Lol

I think Thor is still on the website..fye got a sale too... was on there yesterday but I'll pass... I kinda went overboard with the nycc pops this year lol

It’s been a little but I got my only two nycc things. Maybe I’ll pick up missandei too. Now I need to find somewhere that has the glow in the dark AAA exclusive with the sticker. Was able to get the non sticker from CCT

Attachments

• 2EEC5ADC-8EE6-413E-B7F6-DB2116032828.jpeg
    2EEC5ADC-8EE6-413E-B7F6-DB2116032828.jpeg
    397.3 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom