FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

First day back in Canada huntin .. Not bad

Attachments

• 20190720_130655.jpg
    20190720_130655.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 9
got my big bang set in today... makes no sense...I ordered 5 pops and they put 1 pop by itself and the other 4 in another box... of course the one 1 pop which was the Sheldon flash got crushed SMH ... good job Walmart

Anyone else get their Wong from Walgreens yet? Mine came today and the sticker is an SDCC sticker, not a shared.

I wonder if this was a mistake or if all the Wongs are like this?

Some of them are cool but I’d never want to try to grab those all. Pennywise would be the only one I’d pay extra for

come on if you going to bring out old marvel. why that wolverine and another deadpool.
WHERE IS ROGUE/GAMBIT/NIGHTCRAWLER/NEW MAGNETO/MORROW/ someone give me something.
A year ago I would have been quick to make a “pray to the Snow Gawd, the one true king and all your fortunes will come true.”

But it’s all just ruined now. Everything means nothing and life is meaningless

A year ago I would have been quick to make a “pray to the Snow Gawd, the one true king and all your fortunes will come true.”

But it’s all just ruined now. Everything means nothing and life is meaningless
A year ago I would have told you. "I told you so", and "you should've looked to the flames for your sins" . Now your heartbreak and sadness gives me a great smile

Back
Top Bottom